Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

Due to the craziness in the US and how it is spilling up here, we are offering an increased discount for any police or first responder. You deserve to have protection in these tumultuous times and to that end we are doubling our standard police and first responder discount. Let us know if there is anything else we can do or anything else you might need and we will do our best to make sure we do it and you get it.

Due to the craziness in the US and how it is spilling up here, we are offering an increased discount for any police or first responder. You deserve to have protection in these tumultuous times and to that end we are doubling our standard police and first responder discount. Let us know if there is anything else we can do or anything else you might need and we will do our best to make sure we do it and you get it.

How’s does one get the discount and will fire services qualify. Also thank you for doing that

So your giving further discounts to LEO who at this time is on board with prohibiting the product you sell, but zero for people that have supported your business for years? I guess that makes sense as pretty soon LEO will be your only customer

So your giving further discounts to LEO who at this time is on board with prohibiting the product you sell, but zero for people that have supported your business for years? I guess that makes sense as pretty soon LEO will be your only customer

When did the Liberals ban armour? Did I miss something. ;)

I understand your frustration with the OIC and we too are upset about it which is why we decided to donate 20% of everything we sell to the legal battle against the gun ban and have been doing so for the last month. However we want to see the people who are going to have to put themselves in harms way to keep us safe protected to the best level they can be.

Our dept hasn't considered armour, wearable or otherwise-but thanks!
Stay safe all.

You as well.

There’s no ban on armor don’t worry. As of right now we are still being allowed to protect ourselves in this limited capacity

Lol, I know. Sarcasm directected at Potato boys comment about the LEO/EMS/FD discounts.

Keep doing what your doing AI TAC, from your great products to your help in the FA community and the awesome CS.

Umm you are giving discounts to the government goons enforcing liberal gun bans? I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU

You know, first respondents could be security guards, ambulance drivers and even firefighters...

I know few ambulance responders in u.s who wear body armor...

Last edited:
Umm you are giving discounts to the government goons enforcing liberal gun bans? I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU

We are sad to inform you that the vast majority of shops and manufacturers in this industry give discounts or sell to the government goons. As mentioned before if you haven’t paid attention we are also donating 20% of all our sales to the ccfr in the legal battle against the OIC

Back
Top Bottom