Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 879799100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1085

Thread: MRA Renegade Rifles, Parts, and Kits now available

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    May sound strange but think a CMMG rimfire conversion could be modified to work with this?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Uhm. That’s awesome. Looks like it should work. Keep us informed
    That’s in reply to the qrb barrel nut
    Last edited by Phypers; 03-20-2021 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Clarify

LAR mags work?
    Cheers,

Kyle

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitticus View Post
    LAR mags work?
    They work in mine

I'm looking at the prebuilt Renegade rifles on the MRA website and I'm wondering,

Do the "MRA Renegade" barrels accept an A2 style front sight/gas block? I ultimately want an A2 front sight with a Magpul MOE handguard, not the freefloat one. Just trying to figure out how to accomplish that. Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    Here's my 6lb 2oz (with scope) Renegade in 6.5 Grendel. Using ATRS' excellent backpack sling it's like carrying a feather.

To the MRA Team

Good afternoon..........

Have you made any progress on better aftermarket bolt handles for the Renegade?

Inquiring minds want to know

regards

AbH

Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post
    Here's my 6lb 2oz (with scope) Renegade in 6.5 Grendel. Using ATRS' excellent backpack sling it's like carrying a feather.

How’d you get your Grendel so light? Mine’s at 9 lbs fully dressed, so I screwed up somewhere. Also, that backpack sling is sweeeet
    Slava Ukraini!

Hey folks.. this is for people that already own an MRA renegade. I got this strange issue that I'm running into. I've already detailed this in an email to the guys up in Barrie, but it is a long weekend and I'm wondering if it might be something simple so I can fix it and go shooting this weekend while waiting to hear back from them.

I'm having a heck of a hard time pulling the bolt back after firing. It gets kinda stuck and I have to use quite a bit of force. Once it gets past the first few mm, the rest of the way is smooth. It's smooth when the chamber is empty. Seemed to get worse as I shot more and after I got in about 60 rounds in, it was hard after almost every shot and it got to the point where there were a few times I had to use two hands to open the bolt to eject the round as I got to 90-100 rounds.

It's brand new. I cleaned the barrel and chamber before taking it out for the first time, Any ideas? Not using reloads or + ammo.. Run of the mill Federal 223 XM.. Just nursing both my shoulder and I lost a bit of skin on my hand working the bolt. Is this a cleaning issue or something else? I would assume the gun is very clean because it is essentially a bolt action for the most part.

Any tips would be great, otherwise I guess I'll have to wait for next week to find out what to do.

Have you checked the head space?