What gun should Henry make next?

Lots of dealers got a big shipment of Henrys last week. Seems to me most, if not all, models are now available. ����#♀️

That would be a,NO
Of the 187 sku,s available vtovall wholesales 0 a s avaliable
Even the made in china or made in Canada sku,s

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but if you made a side loading gate, short barreled, takedown lever in 9mm... I’d be all over that.

The highlighted wording is impressive.

Henry Repeating Arms issued its first recall in the company's nearly 25-year history last week, announcing a voluntary recall of all H015-series single-shot rifles and single-shot shotguns made before July 1, 2020.

The recall was prompted by a potential safety issue discovered by an internal product test, which found that, in certain conditions, some models can discharge without the trigger being pulled if the hammer is partially cocked and then released.

To prevent death or serious injury from occurring, Henry Repeating Arms strongly recommends that owners of its H015-series single-shot shotguns and rifles stop using their guns immediately. The company will upgrade all returned single-shot shotguns and single-shot rifles in the order that they are received, as well as perform a free trigger upgrade on recalled guns.

To begin the upgrade process, owners can visit the Henry H015 Recall site at HenryUSA.com/recall, email recall@henryusa.com or call 866-200-2354. A current turnaround time is displayed on the recall website.

https: //www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2020/8/8/henry-issues-voluntary-recall-of-single-shots/

What gun should Henry make next?

A 12 gauge, lever action, short (as legally permissible for carry ) barrelled home defendercamp gun.

Cheers.

44 magnum semi auto rifle with good aperture sights,
it would be nice to get rid of the buck-horn sights on most lever actions too, saves us from buying aftermarket. Please start adding scope bases with your guns, I had to order one from your US website to Canada and shipping is brutal.

Back
Top Bottom