What gun should Henry make next?

It's certainly a cool idea that would probably do very well, especially in 9mm. That would be a total redesign of the AR-7 of course, but it's certainly not impossible.

We actually used to make a full-sized rimfire bolt action rifle years ago called the Acu-Bolt, but it was discontinued. I'm not sure that adding another entry into the bolt action market is necessarily a lane that we want to be in.

Any chance you could do it as a NR semi?

Last edited:
Would love to see an alternative to the Troy PAR. If our court battle against the government rifle ban doesn’t go well there’s going to be a big market emerging for manually-operated AR15/10-style rifles.

I’ve been wanting to buy a PAR for a couple years now but get put-off by the negative reviews.

I like the idea of a short carbine lever with side gate in 9mm. Add a brass receiver and big loop too.

I love to see a US Manufacturer on the boards - welcome! I own two big boys and love them.

I would also love to see all-weather guns with loading ports - I haven't yet hunted with my current Henry's as it would hurt my soul to damage the pristine brass.

Would love to see a production, affordable, short barrel, big bore (revolver caliber) lever action. Such as one of your X models in 460 S&W, 454 Casall, 500 S&W, 500 JRH or 500 Linebaugh. Or all of them!!! One in 500 Linebaugh would be on at the top of my list to buy!!!

- Large loop carbine
- Blue Steel OR Cerakote Black finish
- Synthetic rear buttstock with Aluminum M-Lok fore end
- Ghost Ring sights
- Threaded Barrel with Thread protector.
- Chambered in 9mm / .40 S&W / .45 ACP.

And a nice subtle Canadian Flag laser etched into the receiver.

This in a .44 mag would be sweet too! i'm a fan of the modern versions of the lever guns. side loading gate is a must though IMO.

Or a .410/.45LC that we can get as NR. Not enough of those around in Canada!

Back
Top Bottom