What gun should Henry make next?

Would love to see a production, affordable, short barrel, big bore (revolver caliber) lever action. Such as one of your X models in 460 S&W, 454 Casall, 500 S&W, 500 JRH or 500 Linebaugh. Or all of them!!! One in 500 Linebaugh would be on at the top of my list to buy!!!

wouldnt making one in S&W 460 cover the 454 Casall and the 45LC all in one?
i wonder because the pistol you can shoot all 3 though.

but as its been said over and over.
9mm and 460 for me!

as a fella that has a AR-7 i would love to see it in 9mm but it would have to be redesigned and made better.
while i like the AR-7 it does NOT stand up to living in the North.
the all plastic stock means that if you take off the butt pad at any temp below zero its gonna break.
plastic shroud on the barrel, gonna break.
plastic bolt ends, gonna break.
in short, make it but with no plastic or at the very least some thicker better plastic for cold weather.

Side loading all what you have tube is easy to lost and not fast to reload
9mm/44/45 lever action 16 inch
Double rifle in 45-70 or 30-30 or 8x57

A fast cycling (pump or lever action), 16 inch rifle in 223/556 that takes detachable, proprietary magazines that hold 10 or more rounds, has ghost ring sights and is under 7lbs. This is to get around the ever increasing prohibitions on semi-auto 223s and the 5 round limit on detachable box magazines that can be used in said semi-autos. The only thing that currently comes close is the Troy PAR 223 but it uses AR style mags and so are limited to 5/10 rounds. Build something like this and you will never keep up with Canadian demand!

58ad00fc4effab671dfe3348_Volcanic_provided%20by%20David.jpg

The volcanic.

I'm sure you could make it strong enough to handle a few more modern rounds like the 38 special or the 44-40.

I’d like to see more short barrel (12”-16”) pistol caliber levers, with a loading gate.

I’d also like to see more guns offered in the dark stain on your Henry Garden Gun.

Thanks for asking and welcome to the forum!

A gun that works reliably out of the box, regardless of price point.

I bought a brand new Henry classic .22LR. I was never able to shoot a entire mag without feeding issues, regardless of ammo used and level of "break-in".

I found many videos online documenting feeding issues. Too many lemons out there. Better QC is needed to prevent lemons from reaching store shelves.

[REF]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Ngde2zugs

Last edited:
454 Cassull and or 460 S&W Lever action with barrel options from 12”-24”. Blued and stainless option, along with wood or Synthetic stock option. With a price point between $800-$1200Can.

Back
Top Bottom