The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Restricted version with 11.5" bbl?

Don't care about an AR180 clone that looks like something from the 60's. I want a modernized version and correct ergonomics that can replace the A R in the OIC jail. Something that can do high round count with reliability and durability, and have a min. accuracy of 10round 2.5MOA with good ball ammo

Last edited:

Don't care about an AR180 clone that looks like something from the 60's. I want a modernized version and correct ergonomics that can replace the A R in the OIC jail. Something that can do high round count with reliability and durability, and have a min. accuracy of 10round 2.5MOA with good ball ammo

I'm with you GT!

The thread title says
NR, likely meaning non restricted. It would be good to know if Irunguns intends to adhere to or break the unofficial agreement to never produce a 180 variant that needs to be registered. The argument being, registering a 180 firearm may bring the class into the sight of an OIC change. Of course, submitting an FRT request for the NDS may bring that attention, anyways, and the 180 class of firearm is likely already in the crosshairs, as its original populizer is already well known to the government as a firearms advocate. Only time will tell.

This platform was approved by the RCMP after the OIC. At this time it will only be offered as a NON Restricted rifle. The model of the rifle is an 18SC not a 180. It is a hybrid designed and built by two of the most respected and innovative manufacturers in the United States. Over the next week we will release more information.

this platform was approved by the rcmp after the oic. At this time it will only be offered as a non restricted rifle. The model of the rifle is an 18sc not a 180. It is a hybrid designed and built by two of the most respected and innovative manufacturers in the united states. Over the next week we will release more information.

pics :) !?!??!?!?!

This platform was approved by the RCMP after the OIC. At this time it will only be offered as a NON Restricted rifle. The model of the rifle is an 18SC not a 180. It is a hybrid designed and built by two of the most respected and innovative manufacturers in the United States. Over the next week we will release more information.

Ok, this is great news! I will purchase a 7.62x39 complete rifle as soon as they are available!

The thing is, this just shows how the OIC was strictly political posturing at the time to sway people away from the scandals! How can they say that all those rifles they banned by OIC are evil, but allow this to be non-restricted after all that was said and done!!!! It's pure bull ####!!!

It also has me thinking that they are just setting us up for their next round of bans by allowing these into the country! I mean really, you take away my XCR and AR and allow these in!!!???? What's the difference! They are just despicable human beings and are only in it for themselves! And this would then just be entrapment!

I will continue to support companies that bring in these types of modern designed rifles, and continue to fight against the tyranny no matter what they say or do!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom