Page 182 of 221 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Hey guys, just an update our shipping contractors made a big push this weekend, worked all 3 days and got a large amount done. They should be dropped off at CP and tracking updated over next few days!

We understand it is excruciating for those still waiting and we are doing everything we can, however we are at the mercy of the contractors. Everyone was caught off guard with how fast the shipment sold out, and they are limited with number of staff. Getting temporary staff sounds like a great idea, but going through the hiring, vetting and training process also takes time. This hiring process couldn't be rushed as security is our top priority. Significant inventories of arms is high risk of theft and a large scale theft would be disastrous not only for us but the industry as a whole. We'd fly some personnel out from the GTA to help if it wasn't for COVID and most of the staff here being high risk. Thank-you for your patience and understanding!
    803X waiting patiently. Thank you for the update. Stay safe!

8111 received last week. Phosphate finish, sling and 75rnd drum mag!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We might not have any extra left over the freebie giveaways, still need to tally the numbers. Drums will be the same as this shipment but now there is more accurate description and pictures on site so people won't feel gypped moving forward
    Hey TI, i sent an email to you guys last week in regards to getting some proper wheels for my drum mags, i have yet to receive a response. I know you guys are SUPER busy but i just wanted to ensure there was nothing else you need on my end in order to get the drum wheels.

Thanks!
    Member of the CCFR

Just received my LMG and my magazine order. I'm short two magazines and my two wheels for my drums.

CGN Regular
    So let's post some stats to figure out where orders are at. We know the low 8200's went out last week. And we also know there are approximately 8700 orders. So 500 left. It took them 4 weeks to do 500 orders. So if they are averaging 125 per week, we have 4 weeks worth left. Now they said they made a large dent in the shipping so if we say they did 1-2 weeks worth this weekend, I'd expect everyone to have shipping before the end of the month. Keep in mind this is all speculation and no confirmation from TI so treat it like a grain of salt. It will be obvious by the end of the week though if people post order numbers that received tracking. If we see high 8400's or low 8500's you can expect my assumptions to be fairly close. So for those that receive tracking please post order numbers. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadwizard View Post
    Just received my LMG and my magazine order. I'm short two magazines and my two wheels for my drums.
    Wheels won't be here until the next shipment lands

Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Wheels won't be here until the next shipment lands
    Thanks for the clarification fren.

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    So let's post some stats to figure out where orders are at. We know the low 8200's went out last week. And we also know there are approximately 8700 orders. So 500 left. It took them 4 weeks to do 500 orders. So if they are averaging 125 per week, we have 4 weeks worth left. Now they said they made a large dent in the shipping so if we say they did 1-2 weeks worth this weekend, I'd expect everyone to have shipping before the end of the month. Keep in mind this is all speculation and no confirmation from TI so treat it like a grain of salt. It will be obvious by the end of the week though if people post order numbers that received tracking. If we see high 8400's or low 8500's you can expect my assumptions to be fairly close. So for those that receive tracking please post order numbers. Thanks!
    I'm 8228 and when I emailed to ask to cancel the order they said it was packed over the weekend and weren't sure if it had gone out yet. So don't think low 82XX orders went out last week. Looks more like this week.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    I'm 8228 and when I emailed to ask to cancel the order they said it was packed over the weekend and weren't sure if it had gone out yet. So don't think low 82XX orders went out last week. Looks more like this week.
    Someone posted that 820x had received shipping confirmation last week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    I'll take it you don't want it. Im in Poco.