B T GHM9 Carbines Inbound

If only these were available in an NR version

Dlask will make you an NR barrel and dereg for you. See their thread.

Runs like a Rolex, one of the finest pieces of machinery ever made in my opinion and in many ways superior to even HKs. Recommend the G versions - compatible with Glock mags that are ubiquitous, and I personally find the slant angle more intuitive for fast reloads. Well worth every penny.

x1 B&T GHM9-G Compact SA Carbine cal. 9 x 19 mm #105-BT451006 $2075.00
x2 B&T GHM9 Compact SA Carbine cal. 9 x 19 mm #105-BT450006 $1965.00

Remaining in stock from this shipment.

Potential for a non restricted version??

+1 for this, would love a factory NR option.

Wolverine said its too expensive to have BT make NR versions. They only ever made 1 Nr APC9.
But like stated Dlask or even Ian Herron can do it. I've had Ian do alot of work, he does amazing stuff!!!
Tell him Bfiles sent ya lol

You guys will be happy with your purchase. Better yet this seller units came with 2 x 10/33 mags.
Another seller that had this sold for the same price and only gave 1 short Glock mag.
Weird that the shipments came from wolverine.... I would have thought it would come with the same things...

You guys will be happy with your purchase. Better yet this seller units came with 2 x 10/33 mags.
Another seller that had this sold for the same price and only gave 1 short Glock mag.
Weird that the shipments came from wolverine.... I would have thought it would come with the same things...

Are you sure? Description says 2 x 5/30 mags.

Last edited:
Our description and photos come from the B&T website. I can’t remember what mags came with the
Last batch we got in, so I will post up what’s in the box when they roll in.

I have ordered this model: B&T GHM9-G Compact SA Carbine cal. 9 x 19 mm #105-BT451006
105-BT451006-02a.jpg

But would actually prefer this model: B&T GHM9-G SA Carbine cal. 9 x 19 mm #105-BT451000
105-BT451000-02a.jpg

Does anyone who ordered the longer model want to swap for the compact model?

Back
Top Bottom