++UPDATE Dec 22/ 21++ Kel Tec CMR-30 with Dlask Arms Barrel now NON-RESTRICTED !

Hi there,

I tried to PM you but the system says I can't. Anyway, that CMR looks great, however what's the chances of you guys being able to figure out how to put a longer barrel on my GLOCK 21 for use in my new MCK Roni kit?

The confusion is caused by this “ Unlike the ones brought into the country by another vendor as N/R that are actually not (because pinning the stock is not an accepted method per the RCMP SFSS) these are truly N/R.“

looks like they don't want to answer you because there talking BS about other company

Nah, still limited to 10 rounds = lame.

We need Kel Tec (or anyone) to make us a 22 WMR rifle with 30 round mags.

Or even a new rimfire cartridge with more center fire like ballistics to get around the mag cap limits.

Or maybe a new government that respects liberty and personal responsibility...

Last edited:
Nah, still limited to 10 rounds = lame.

We need Kel Tec (or anyone) to make us a 22 WMR rifle with 30 round mags.

Or even a new rimfire cartridge with more center fire like ballistics to get around the mag cap limits.

Or maybe a new government that respects liberty and personal responsibility...

That would actually be a fantastic idea.

I wonder if this is still happening. I have money burning a hole in my wallet. I need an assault styled hunting semi-fully-automatic weapon ready to take the most amount of game in the shortest amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom