New email for donations now set up

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
We have had a number of folks asking if it was possible to EMT directly rather than going through Go Fund Me.
The answer now is, yes you can at.

legal@albertatacticalrifle.com

Going direct also allows us to retain a list of who donated as well as how much so that should we be successful I can repay those who stepped up to help us in this fight.

Go Fund Me is a great platform but they do still have to charge a processing fee. In order to get every penny going towards this legal fight, this is an opportunity to go direct and make sure every penny counts.

Our initial goal was to secure $100K, but it is looking like we were very optimistic as getting the statement of claim filed and all parties served has pretty much killed the just over $50K that has been donated and we are still a ways from getting in front of a judge.

All help regardless of amount is greatly appreciated and accepted in this time of need.

Please make the security password LPCisevil

Last edited:
Well done Rick, keep up the good fight.

Already chipped a few times in other funds and will keep doing so in this periodically.

... Give them the "great reset" our sack of poop PM is cowardly talking about when outside his ####ree.

Just donated, I will share this with my friends. I'm not a wealthy man but pitching a few dollars here and there to defend our rights and freedoms is something I can make room for in the budget. I hope that one day I order myself a Modern Sporter without fear of government tyranny.

Let’s keep this thread at the top! It’s the most important issue currently in the Canadian firearms community and they need our help!

thanks,

I donated to a couple groups when the OIC first started and weeks after each one my CC was compromised. and that was the only thing in common I used on each card. so I have stopped using go fund me.

but I will send a bit here.

Back
Top Bottom