BCL MRX Bison !!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
bisonright-2000x466.png

These bad boys are on order, if you want to get your order in now, retail is $999.00 for all three calibers. Working on the ETA as we speak. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

These are not online yet as they are not in stock, no deposit required.

THE MRX BISON

CALIBER: 300BLK, 556N, 7.62×39

ACTION: MRX SUPERSHORT

BARREL: 12.5 INCHES

LENGTH: COLLAPSED 28 INCHES

WEIGHT: 7.2 LBS

ACCURACY: 1.5 MOA

ACCESSORY MOUNTING PICATINNY, M-LOK

SIGHTS: NOT INCLUDED

MAG MAGPUL PMAG OR SIMILAR

MUZZLE: 3 GILLED BRAKE.

CDN CLASSIFICATION: NON-RESTRICTED

COLOR: GREY, TAN, GREEN

The MRX Bison is a compact, light and rugged bolt action rifle that is chambered in 300 Blackout and is fed with AR15 magazines. Caliber options also include 5.56N and 7.62×39. This rifle would be comfortable in its scabbard on the side of a horse, packed, slung or mounted onto a Utility Vehicle for ranch, range or backcountry duty. The vertical pistol grip and adjustable stock allows for the rifle to be shot comfortably in any position and the magazine will continue to feed up to 30 rounds of 300 Blackout, 5,56 NATO or 7.62 x 39, (based on legal magazine capacity in your area).

CHASSIS
Machined from aircraft grade aluminum. Finished with Type III hard coat anodize and Cerakote. The chassis comes with side and under rail MLOK mounting points and an integral “one point” QD sling point on the opposite side of the bolt.

ACTION
MRX Supershort with three lug bolt offering a 60 degree bolt throw.

BARREL
Match Grade Steel Barrel finished with Nitride and Cerakote

TRIGGER
Triggertech Remington 700 Primary Trigger

Looks amazing ! Very alike the Rem 700 PCR Shorty.

That being said... I'll wait gen 2/3 then order one.

Any plans to sell the MRX Action alone? Not digging the chassis or heavyweight barrel. If they're gonna make a mini action, make a mini firearm. 7.2 lbs is silly for a 12" barrel

What is the barrel twist on the 300 blackout; 1:7 or 1:8?

What is the muzzle thread pitch? I'm hoping it's 5/8x24. Troy Industries went full retard with their 300 Blackout PAR and did 3/4x24.

I like it and will likely buy one. I've been looking at getting a short barrel for one of my Savage rifles with MDT LSS chassis. This is considerably cheaper than the cost of buying a rifle, getting an aftermarket 12.5" barrel, and getting an MDT chassis.

I'm not bashing MDT chassis. I own 2 of them and my .308 with MDT LSS is my regular hunting rifle.

The BCL has a handguard with a full length picatinny rail which the LSS MDT does not.

The BCL uses AR mags while the LSS uses AICS mags. I'm happy with .308 AICS but don't like the reliability of the .223 AICS mags. I would rather use AR magazines.

On another thread there were comments about the stock height issues with optics. The BCL looks like it has a Magpul stock. My MDT LSS has a Magpul stock with a cheek riser and I have no issues using AR height optics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom