SOLD OUT: TYPE 81 LMG Shipment 3.

Is the opportunity window gone forever for folder/solid stock T81 (like from TI paying reasonable amount of $)?

Obviously you have not been searching daily for them because they are selling extremely high right now. If you can get one anywhere near retail buy it immediately without asking a single question, because they are next to be banned by the emboldened government.

Anyway this is a type 81 thread so back on topic... folders are now over $2,000 for an unfired one... kicking myself as I should have bought one back in march 2020... even had it in my cart. SOAB!

I’m sure TI will have more reg type t-81s in eventually, they already hinted that it could happen
There is still a good market for them here and China will build anything for the right amount of $$$

I’m sure TI will have more reg type t-81s in eventually, they already hinted that it could happen
There is still a good market for them here and China will build anything for the right amount of $$$

I recall their website site saying it was the last shipment ever. Hence the price of the rifles now.

One of these or a WS-MCR in 7.62? Overall what is going to be the most trouble free firearm? What about the Type-81 parts kit, is it suggested to buy one based on experience with the earlier Type-81?

On their description of the product page it stated please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and delivery. People are rushing far too much!!
Patience :)

I recall their website site saying it was the last shipment ever. Hence the price of the rifles now.

That was initially what TI was told and used to market the rifle, but, circumstances have since changed. Later, the factory received interest from a government other then China's for further production. While waiting for the order to come through, they were happy to keep making Type 81s for TI.

That was initially what TI was told and used to market the rifle, but, circumstances have since changed. Later, the factory received interest from a government other then China's for further production. While waiting for the order to come through, they were happy to keep making Type 81s for TI.

Then hopefully they wont be bent like 80% of the folded rifles they made.

I read the thread, but still confused, I know it is still the same as the first shipment. But since TI already has wheel, one would think they would just add it to the package.

Back
Top Bottom