Magpul PC Carbine Backpacker stock

I measured the OE stock, comes in at 2lbs 2 oz's (34oz)

Magpul is claiming 21oz.

Shaves some weight off the Ruger PC

I'd be curious how much weight would be saved off the mlok rail version. I dig the look of the mlok rail, but will probably go with the backpacker. I'd be giving up the free float barrel (not sure how much that'll affect accuracy, I don't see myself pushing it past 50m. But the weight savings, storage and portability is what I'm after. And a big bro to the 10/22 backpacker.

It sucks that the cost of these went up, but it's a sign of the times I suppose. It still hasn't swayed me from buying one though. Hopefully they show up sooner than later as the wait is killing me.

Unfortunately due to unprecedented demand for product Magpul has pushed back the delivery date till the fall.

They are working hard to keep production high for existing products.

Unfortunately we are still waiting on these.

Possibly by Christmas or the New Year.

Unfortunately with how busy Magpul (and everyone) has been, they have focused on continued production of existing products, trying not to fall too far behind on those items.

Unfortunately we are still waiting on these.

Possibly by Christmas or the New Year.

Unfortunately with how busy Magpul (and everyone) has been, they have focused on continued production of existing products, trying not to fall too far behind on those items.

are you taking pre orders?

Back
Top Bottom