Umarex Air Javelin!!!!!

Wait till the turd and his ####stain Blair see this lol

As Bill Blair said; “Canadians don’t defend themselves at the barrel of a gun. Canadians defend themselves with the rule of law”

I guess Bill And Trudy’s security team won’t be interested in the Airjavelin, or a butter knife for that matter... his close protection team has the RULE OF LAW!

Bill should start teaching the Rule of Law defense classes.

For those that are interested. I purchased the Umarex 12 gram X2 conversion cylinder for $50 and I’m getting much more consistent results but fewer shots. Instead of the first shot being 200fps, the first shot is 285fps, with a high of 302.

Hey Question: Does anyone know an accurate answer to how long you can leave the 90 gram cylinder screwed in, with 'deplenishing' amounts of CO2? You only shot 5 or 6, still 85% full, if you un-screw it, there's $12 down the drain. May not shot it again for a week, or 2. I read conflicting answers. It's best to put a drop of oil b4 you screw it in...but, does anyone know for a certainty if leaving a 3/4 full tank on the Javelin would do any harm? Also, did anyone turn up the FSP with the adjuster screw? &, if so, how much increase did you get? Thnx

Hey Question: Does anyone know an accurate answer to how long you can leave the 90 gram cylinder screwed in, with 'deplenishing' amounts of CO2? You only shot 5 or 6, still 85% full, if you un-screw it, there's $12 down the drain. May not shot it again for a week, or 2. I read conflicting answers. It's best to put a drop of oil b4 you screw it in...but, does anyone know for a certainty if leaving a 3/4 full tank on the Javelin would do any harm? Also, did anyone turn up the FSP with the adjuster screw? &, if so, how much increase did you get? Thnx

My PCP rifles are always stored with a charge - often a full charge. I've had them for years like that and they work fine.

My Javelin stays charged up too. Unless I shoot it empty.

I didn't know the Javelin had an adjustment screw.

k, thnx. It's on the stock tube, you need a long allen key. There's a guy on youtube called: Kid Pellet ..he actually is pretty knowledgeable, does Mods on his Javelin for Air tank & shows the Screw. Couple other utube videos about it as well. It can turn I beleive 8 turns, & only does a slight consistent increase. Nothing too substantial though. Around 20 - 30 fps.

Back
Top Bottom