A Tokarev in 10mm auto!?!?

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Zastava P10 10mm Pistol 116mm Fixed Sights Wood Grip

Overview

The Zastava P10 10mm pistol is an upgrade of the Yugoslav Zastava M70, which in turn is an upgraded TT33 Tokarev. This stock of Zastava P10 pistosl is in as-new condition with orignal boxes.

*Grip color may vary

**These are surplus firearms, and as such hold no warranty. **

** There are no spare magazines!!!! However 98% certain Yugo M57 7.62x25 magazine will work, waiting confirmation on this. Same goes for grips! **
- We have M57s on the way to confirm these details above.

Stocking Dealers:

Firearms Outlet Canada
Frontier Firearms
Bullseye
Ellwood Epps
Northern Elite Firearms
DJ Sales
The Powder Keg
Chasse Peche Chicoutimi

Manufacturer: Zastava

Model: P10/Z10

Calibre: 10mm

Action: Semi-Auto

Barrel Length: 116mm

Sights: Fixed

Grips: Wood (Color may vary)

Capacity: 8 Rounds

Condition: Used-As New in Box

Classification: Restricted

Additional Information: In the beginning of 1991, Zastava paid attention to the growing popularity of the 10mm AUTO bullet. The 10mm FBI bullet, 10 x 25mm, was designed on the initiative of Jeff Cooper, the father of modern pistol shooting. The Zastava design team led by Rodoljub Matkovic started adapting Zastava's model for 10 mm AUTO in 1992, marking it the Zastava P10 pistol. The Zastava P10 10 mm auto pistol is equipped with ergonomic wooden grips suited for smaller hand sizes. The external striker is with an elongated tail or with a rounded head. The pistol is loaded with a single-stack 8 round magazine.

We do our best to provide the most accurate information possible, but product photos may not always be exactly as shown, and manufacturer's specifications are subject to change - sometimes without prior notice.

Click the pic for all them glorious deets!!

tRKr6wc.jpg

Last edited:
Are both sides of the grip the same I am left handed. Thanks Bob
Also , and equally as important, do you have mags for these, I will need 3 more.
Edit: I see two mags in the kit so would need a couple more.

Last edited:
Are both sides of the grip the same I am left handed. Thanks Bob
Also , and equally as important, do you have mags for these, I will need 3 more.
Edit: I see two mags in the kit so would need a couple more.

There are no spare mags at this time, they come with TWO!! BUT!!!!!!!! 98% certain that they would except Yugo M57 mags with a bit of tweaking sooooooo there ya go!

Oh god, why would you do that to yourself... Lol

Don't ask me why I do the things I do... Because I can!!

Does anyone know anything about these interesting pistols? Are they robust, they would need to be to handle the 10mm.

They are pretty solid, not a lot of info out there in the inter-webs.....

I feel like a better question would be asking if your wrist is robust. Because it would need to be.

You can do it!

10mm isn't hard to handle. The gun does look pretty small though, I bet it's snappy. I can't find enough info on them to bother buying one.

Your not going to find a lot of info because they are not very common hence why they are so cool!!! There are not a lot of them out there in the country so why not have something that is unique!?

Should i take the chance and risk my small hands? Lolololol

Theya re not actually bad at all to shot, i have been playing with a couple of them!

Back
Top Bottom