Gunbroker And IRUNGUNS News Update

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Hey Guys,
just got off the phone with our Representative from Gunbroker, they will no longer be charging IRUNGUNS customers U.S.A Tax on firearm purchases in the United States, if the products are coming to Canada. We hope this update will help our Canadian customers in there future Purchases!!!!!!!​

Hey Guys,
just got off the phone with our Representative from Gunbroker, they will no longer be charging IRUNGUNS customers U.S.A Tax on firearm purchases in the United States, if the products are coming to Canada. We hope this update will help our Canadian customers in there future Purchases!!!!!!!​

Awesome!

Sorry do we buy from gunbroker and forward the order to irunguns and go from there?

Hi Tinviper, https://irunguns.ca/category.php?parent=Import_/_Export
i will attach a link to our 3rd party import/export page, but in a brief recap, the process from Gunbroker is as followed:

1) make a gun broker account
2) Bid on selected items from gun broker
3) win items
4) go to irunguns.ca fill out paperwork
5) we email you PDF document of FFL and invoice
5A) Go into your USer Preferences / Default FFL/ Add IRUNGUNS FFL info = No USA sales tax.
6) send invoice to Seller and have included in Box
6A) pay seller
7) Irunguns receives your order
8) adds box dimensions/ CAD gst
9) ships to Canada
10) Canadian office ships out

Huh....gunbroker won't register my account since my address isn't within the USA. Is there a way around this?

Hi tudenom,
they will ask you to state your intentions, you will have to respond with irunguns is going to be exporting the firearm to Canada and within 24 hrs your account will be activated.

This is great news. I have purchased from Irunguns before and the experience has been always very positive (fast shipping for Canadian store to Canadian address, custom accessories from US store that you can't find anywhere else and customized ordering of unique items) - and cool logo stickers with every order. We could all use the savings from the tax man, so this hits the spot. It's sort of like no longer having to pay duty for US purchases

Back
Top Bottom