187   0   0
736676291014.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• 736676291014.jpg
    736676291014.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10,638
Last edited:
Please private message us the link as we do not see that here.

There are two listings. It looks like the only difference is the 10 round mag version is $649, but the one that comes with a 17 round mag pinned to 10 is $799. They're both 9mm pistol takedowns with 6.5" barrels.

There is a FRT for a Charger pistol 10 round capacity already in the system. These are classified as pistols and will have 10 round magazines regardless of whether you put the rear stock attachment on it.

The IRUNGUNS Team.

Perfect, now the RCMP will "reinterpret" the pistol mags to 5 rounds capacity limits -_-

Hey guys, anyway I could be put on a waiting list for this model?

I'd emailed about getting this in a couple of months ago and was told to check back in a couple weeks and there was nothing at that time. Then of course I miss out on this post while at the cottage. I suppose I could subscribe to this thread but I'd rather not have to fight for stock once links are posted.

There are plenty of YouTube videos that prove interchangeability is possible without issue. However, I don't believe they sell the barrels separately. I have seen the shorter for ends from Midwest industries but you have to start cutting barrels and reclassifying to restricted. It would likely be more cost-effective to purchase the charger separately.

Back
Top Bottom