IN-STOCK NOW: SS-211 12ga

It's so odd to me, everyone is complaining about the length of pull and the short barrell..

If you want a full size stock and 12" barrel just get an 870 and be done with it?

I think the SS-211 is awesome exactly as it is.

Agreed. It’s a perfect carry gun for me. Plenty of other hunting or range options out there. I’ve carried mine for well over 100km hiking through the wilderness.

I'm 6'2 and I disagree about the comfort of shouldering the thing. Putting it next to your face while firing slugs or other heavy recoiling loads is a great way to get hit in the face with the back of the gun. It also feels exactly like I'm shouldering a youth model shotgun, not comfortable at all.

When shooting heavy recoil loads it is advisable to pull the SS-211 in tight, to prevent kickbacks. But for optimal shooting comfort we recommend the mini-shells, these are fun and easy to shoot :)

I ordered one myself on the weekend, can't wait to try it out. Some of you guys make it seem like you're firing a cannon.
There is no way possible this can be any worse than a legit 1897 with slugs. That stock was not designed for a human shoulder. :)

I ordered one myself on the weekend, can't wait to try it out. Some of you guys make it seem like you're firing a cannon.
There is no way possible this can be any worse than a legit 1897 with slugs. That stock was not designed for a human shoulder. :)

Thank-you for your order!

Slugs are not recommended, in the manual

Not quite…

"We do not recommend using slugs in this o/u shotgun, except for cylinder & improved cylinder choke tubes."

4BB86357-26EC-49F8-A6EF-67AADE135E7E.jpg

Attachments

• 4BB86357-26EC-49F8-A6EF-67AADE135E7E.jpg
    4BB86357-26EC-49F8-A6EF-67AADE135E7E.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 310
Back
Top Bottom