IN-STOCK NOW: Type 81 Picatinny Side Mounts + LMG Compensators + RU MIL PK06 Red Dots

Picatinny Side Mount
The picatinny side mount is quick-detach and fits over the adapter plate. The picatinny side mount has a slight declination in order to align optics with POI.

Just checking with this sentence, what is the declination relative to? Is the picatinny rail itself slightly angled to the side? Or is this description just noting the horizontal difference between the baseplate and rail?

I highly doubt the rail itself is angled, but hey, gotta check.

Looks like a well made system, glad to see these on the market.

Also be advised the slant mounts don't fit 2021 run guns, they have a different thread pitch

Any SN over 20202001 it won't fit

Info in this thread -> https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2181159-ty81-lmg-Thread-Converter?p=18241549#post18241549
So SN 202030XX are probably 14x1 RH?

M14×1 right hand

Also note if you do not want to wait for the TI Brake for the 2021 LMG :

I really wish now that mine was a M14x1mm model. That would be so handy since any VZ 58 brake should fit.

Last edited:
lucky... so to clarify what you said, are the mount ok with CZ grip for lefty or still a no go?

No, does not work for lefties at all with any grip. It's not the grip that's the problem, it's that the trigger is pretty much blocked on the left side from the scope mount

1. Can we just buy a flipped safety alone?
2. Will other side-mounts fit on this side-rail system (looks like a yes to me, but I'm still asking).
3. The side-mount shown in your promotional pictures (and the video) looks slightly canted, with the clearance between it and the top cover greater in the rear than in the front. What's up with that?
4. Can we still use the irons with the mount on (sans optics)?

Since I already bubba'd a siderail+mount on my side-folder, the only thing I'm missing is a good flipped safety. Normal safety can still be actioned but I'd still like to slap a right-side safety. I got a LMG but I'm thinking of leaving it as is, comparatively to my foldy which is the target of my Cleetus vibe-checks on the regular.

Last edited:
no, you are not that special, lol. you need the M14x1 RH, you were using M14x1 LH.

Nope, the outer dia on mine is .625", which would suggest 5/8-24 threading... however none of my muzzle devices in that camp want to thread in comfortably. One or two turns and they completely bind up.

Nope, the outer dia on mine is .625", which would suggest 5/8-24 threading... however none of my muzzle devices in that camp want to thread in comfortably. One or two turns and they completely bind up.

How are u sure that it isnt the standard M16x1mm thread?

Mine measures .625" as well which also = 15.875mm.

Its not uncommon for a thread OD to measure under what its stated to be. An M6 bolt can have a thread OD of 5.9mm...

as 3-d said, there isnt many M16X1 muzzle devices unless you have a kodiak brake.

the measurement .625" is also for M16x1 . the only M16x1 RH muzzle device are the slant comp from TI or kodiak, go buy one and try it out.

Last edited:
Looking at the pics and the assembly video looks like albeit tight a person should be able to grab the grip left and get a finger in their for shooting no? i am gonna try its a cool looking setup and to put a posp on the lmg would be completely coooooolllll!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom