Liberals plan to ''End Gun Violence''

Liberals are proposing to pass the buck onto the provinces and municipalities by incentivizing them with cash. This would make a contravention of a handgun ban either a provincial offence or by-law infraction.

They would add a condition on the license which states to abide by any municipal bylaws

Liberals: We will create new laws to crack down even further on these law abiding firearms owners who are already obeying the existing laws. Meanwhile the real criminals and gangs will disregard the new laws the same as they did the old laws, and crime levels will remain the same or go higher as we continue to virtue signal and ignore the real problems. Liberal voters clap like seals, and freedom dies to thunderous applause.

I really think you have to be slightly stupid to be a Liberal :(

No.....Liberal voters are 'extremely stupid'. The 'slightly stupid' are those who persistently chirp about voting PPC, effectively & blindly giving the Liberals a leg up into the saddle so they can implement this crap!

It's also why they never held any sort of formal inquiry into the events. Or explained his ties to a certain biker gang that was raided a few weeks prior to the events taking place. As well as how he received payment from a Brink's facility after the raid and before the vent transpired.

This exactly, it was all said in their own magazine… I was very surprised

It was obvious it was a false flag but to actually tell us was unexpected

It’s been on many news report; many illegal firearms used by gangs come across the border through Indian reservations. Aside from crying and saying he’s sorry to them, the turd does nothing to stop this illegal traffic. But instead he forces more stupid gun laws that won’t change nothing about gun violence on already over-legislated law abiding gun owners. Just plain stupid. The worst part is that the general public will believe his stupid anti gun/ anti « assault style » weapons ad campaign. I’m ashamed of witnessing such incredible nonsense in this great country.

Anyone who supports vaccine passports is also supporting the end of civilian firearms ownership in Canada. Fudd is the description that applies here. Don’t get upset with me, just wait a bit until they come for your guns. Then you can attempt to blame me for your pain.

Anyone who supports vaccine passports is also supporting the end of civilian firearms ownership in Canada. Fudd is the description that applies here. Don’t get upset with me, just wait a bit until they come for your guns. Then you can attempt to blame me for your pain.

What does fudd stand for?

Love how they say they’ll reduce long gun capacity from 5 rounds to 5 rounds.
A liberal majority means a short term att every time you go to the range

Back
Top Bottom