Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time customer and won't be back!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Calls out Morgan and Morgan answers

Daaaaaaamn lol
    Yeah I support PPC
    Pierre Poilievre for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    I understand that the situation might have been annoying but swearing will get a person nowhere in these situations right or wrong. Morgan may have misunderstood just like half of this thread what you were talking about or asking him. Cooler heads will prevail. For instance just the other day I was at a no heat service call. The customer was swearing and blaming the company acting crazy, there was no getting through to this guy. As icing on the cake, I then told him that we would have to order the part and it will take two days to be delivered, so he had no heat waiting for two days.... the joke was on him as I had the part in my truck the whole time. If he was nice or acted somewhat normal I would have fixed it on the spot lol. That night my house was sitting at 74 degrees, I wonder what his was!
    Wow, whats the name of your company so I can avoid it? Have you never had a bad day? God knows what his issue was, but what did you accomplish by this? Oh, you taught him a lesson, I see...I'm sure if you had fixed his issue quickly, his attitude most likely would have changed, and maybe he even would have apologized to you.
    Crazy......but that's how it goes.

If you want us to agree with you and stop supporting FA outlet....Then we need to look at the emails and make up our minds. Proof is in the puddin.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiks View Post
    If you want us to agree with you and stop supporting FA outlet....Then we need to look at the emails and make up our minds. Proof is in the puddin.
    Wait is there someone handing out puddin??
    I love some

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    I understand that the situation might have been annoying but swearing will get a person nowhere in these situations right or wrong. Morgan may have misunderstood just like half of this thread what you were talking about or asking him. Cooler heads will prevail. For instance just the other day I was at a no heat service call. The customer was swearing and blaming the company acting crazy, there was no getting through to this guy. As icing on the cake, I then told him that we would have to order the part and it will take two days to be delivered, so he had no heat waiting for two days.... the joke was on him as I had the part in my truck the whole time. If he was nice or acted somewhat normal I would have fixed it on the spot lol. That night my house was sitting at 74 degrees, I wonder what his was!

I bet the boys over on hvactechgroup.com will get a kick out of this screenshot…

You wouldn’t be silly enough to go by the same username over there too, would you?
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Customer is always right......UNTIL YOU SWEAR AT STAFF. Then customer can GTFO
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    You do seem a little unhinged…
    Big Shootz ain't little

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    Wait is there someone handing out puddin??
    I love some
    actually...now i am kind of cravin puddin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Customer is always right......UNTIL YOU SWEAR AT STAFF. Then customer can GTFO
    In retail its not about who is right or wrong, its about who walks away with the money in their pocket.

The store owner can always reward the staff with a little extra bonus for taking the higher ground and defusing a bad situation.

Some of the most foul mouthed customers are also sometimes the biggest spenders..."sticks and stones"....

JMHO though.

I still don't understand what the original issue was.
    Blygy

Time wounds all heels... R.A.H.
    TANSTAAFL