GHM9-G Non-restricted incoming for 2022 !!!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
B&T AG GHM9-G Gen3 9mm 477mm Barrel with the Glock Lower $2640.00 plus shipping and tax. These are due in Q1 ( EARLY JAN ) of 2022, only a small amount on the first shipment, but larger follow ups shortly after!

These are sure to be Canada's Premium PCC, get your order in with your LGS!

Contact your favourite dealers now! SKU BTH-BT450262 As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude 49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

For wholesale orders contact mike@wolverinesupplies.com

amoy2tG.jpg

Is the upper removable? Like can you completely take it off the lower or is it permanently hinged?

Pretty sure you can remove the lower completely. Since there is no FA version of the GHM9 it can be separated. Since there is FA version of APC variants, it must be pinned permanently. I am sure Wolverine can correct me if I am wrong.

Pretty sure you can remove the lower completely. Since there is no FA version of the GHM9 it can be separated. Since there is FA version of APC variants, it must be pinned permanently. I am sure Wolverine can correct me if I am wrong.

Yup the lower is removable on the Ghm-9. Wolverine sells Glock lowers for it.
Currently the Apc9’s in Canada have the front pin permanently pinned which sucks for guys who want to use the same Glock lower…

Back
Top Bottom