North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: V355297C.

AxebPs4.jpg

G2baL9w.jpg

Shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Calgary Shooting Centre
- G4C Sports
- Gagnons Sporting Goods
- Tenda
- SFRC
- Tilsonburg

Last edited:
waiting for someone to shoot two boxes through a CZ 457 16" varmint contour barrel, preferably in a MDT XRS RF stock and post the pictures please..................

I'm hovering around 500 rounds of this stuff through my Savage Arms Mark II G and it works like a charm. I might have had 1 failure to eject vs CCI ammo, fails to eject 1 out of 2.
Wish they sold it by the pail.

The MK2 has extraction problems, I wouldn't necessarily blame the ammo. Keep your bolt face clean and consider replacing the ejector, extractor and c-clip every few thousand rounds.

I have shot 200 rounds of this in my CZ457.
16.5" barrel, Dlask Linear comp.
It was a pretty windy day and I was shooting from a folding table rather than a bench but I was able to shoot about half of my groups MOA at 50.
Had a friend shoot it in his SAKO and he was about 1.5 MOA at 300 on a calm day.
My personal experience says that there are a few less than consistent rounds in there as I had nice groups going and then a flyer would show up.
I also thought they sounded hotter and their POI was 1/2-3/4" higher than the RWS Target Rifle and Eley Contact I normally shoot.
Website says 1066 and unfortunately I did not have a crono but I would call BS on that.
Hoping to crono some this weekend.
I also wasn't super happy with the lube used. I can normally switch between RWS, SK, Lapua, and Eley without really needing fouling rounds but it took 30 rounds to clear out whatever these leave behind.

I cant post pics but if you want some, you can PM me and I think I have some shots of my 5rd groups. I usually do take some.

My experience with my 457 Varmint MTR and 455 stainless were basically the same as Beeron's. Decent groups but usually a flyer that would ruin it.

They're good for hunting accuracy. But they're not "match" ammo. I'd probably rank them above Winchester wildcat, federal blue box bulk, federal red box bulk, Aguila super extra lead and copper, and depending on which gun it's probably on par with CCI Standard Velocity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom