Team Hipwell - Join the Fight

They left out the fact that they are participating in the confiscation with business owned firearms. Still a stab in the back.

Based on what they stated, I don’t get the impression they are doing anything but determining prohibited inventory and value. The only way it’s connected to the buyback is that the values will be used if/when a buyback ever occurs. I would rather the CSAAA value my firearms then Trudeau. I don’t believe there was any intention to speed up a buyback program. There is still a lot of questions that need to be answered and more information will hopefully clear things up a bit. It was definitely handled poorly though. But I’m just a dummy on the internet and people lie all the time so who knows.

There are lots of people posting the obvious: the CSAAA is only trying to assist businesses in being able to clear up their unsellable inventory and get money for it. However, there is two points to this:

1. The anti gun Liberals I know (great sources of info on what they are trying to ban because they like to brag) are celebrating, saying they “got to the CSAAA” and how they “f#c#ed over gun owners” again. It’s not just the conservative gun owners having suspicions and theories that is the problem, but how this looks to be a massive victory and morale increase for anti gun people.

and

2. This allows a quick and fast way of verifying who has what guns: they know what came into the country (CBSA import lists) and now they will know what is still at CSAAA businesses. The result is a good idea of privately owned inventory: what ever is left.

I believe both of these completely stab your (John Hipwell’s) fight in the lung. Conservatives who donated to your fight won’t any more… Liberals are now fighting even harder against you John, pushing harder after this morale boost… and now Liberals have more numbers they can use to manipulate.

John, you are a good man and I have donated several times… but you just got stabbed in the back and I feel sorry for you.

Based on what they stated, I don’t get the impression they are doing anything but determining prohibited inventory and value. The only way it’s connected to the buyback is that the values will be used if/when a buyback ever occurs. I would rather the CSAAA value my firearms then Trudeau. I don’t believe there was any intention to speed up a buyback program. There is still a lot of questions that need to be answered and more information will hopefully clear things up a bit. It was definitely handled poorly though. But I’m just a dummy on the internet and people lie all the time so who knows.

By having the CSAAA do this the government is able to significantly speed up the process of coming up with a price list. I’m of the mind that the harder we make it for the government to implement the buybacks the better and the CSAAA lending a helping hand to the government is definitely not something that accomplished that goal.

By having the CSAAA do this the government is able to significantly speed up the process of coming up with a price list. I’m of the mind that the harder we make it for the government the better and the CSAAA lending a helping hand to the government is definitely not something that accomplished that goal.

I am of the opinion that not having all the firearms dealer go bankrupt is better for firearm industry...except for dropshippers I guess.

Looks like the dealers involved were smart as their own recent sales prior to a ban inflated the values of the product that they are now willing to relinquish.

The whole deal now makes a change of government question why they should even discuss gun issues as several of the major dealers seem to agree with current policy

Please do NOT confuse Wolverine Supplies and Mr Matt Hipwell with the tireless work and unrelenting fight John Hipwell has and continues to take against the OIC un Ban of May 1, 2020.

John is retired from Wolverine Supplies and his son Matt bought him out years ago.

Please do NOT confuse the actions of CSAAA with the tireless work and fight John Hipwell and I are continuing against the OIC of May 1,2020.

John and I are shocked by the news announced by Minister Mendicino.

While the Liberal Government was negotiating with CSAAA in total secrecy. John and I were standing in the Federal Court Room before Justice Kane, in the Supreme Court of Canada Building, for Eight Days representing your Firearms Rights. Demanding the Federal Court to toss this regulation out and let us use our guns for Hunting and Sport and to relieve you from the threat of criminal charges and jail.

We presented 26 sworn affidavits showing how these very guns were used by tens of thousands of gun owners for hunting and sports shooting. We filed affidavits of shooters in DCRA, IDPA, IPSC and many many regional groups. We filed expert reports on the dangers of the loose tern Variant. None of this evidence was contested by the AGC lawyers. They knew it was all true.

We demonstrated how the government's method of making you and us criminals by owning these firearms that we had legally purchased and safely owned for decades was an infringement of our Charter Rights under section 7, 8 and 11(d).

We met the arguments and position of the gun grabbing Federal government HEAD ON.

We did NOT back up, Not one Inch.

John and I will maintain that opposition and continue to fight against the OIC and the gun confiscation.

None of the money donated to CCFR to support the Wolverine Supplies action was shared with us. NONE ZERO.

We only have Your direct donations to support our effort.

The deficit is presently out of MY wallet. My time I gave to You. To fight for Your Rights. My Time. Time I was Not hunting. Not shooting IPSC, Not shooting IDPA. Not spending with my family ( we are all RPAL licensed, wife and daughters ). Time i was doing my best to stop this unlawful and unfounded Gun Grab.

We received No Money from CSAAA and will not be any part of the CSAAA operation they are doing with the Federal Government'

Personally how do you think i feel?

I was there busting my butt, Fighting for your guns rights. Like i was raised to do, like I have done before all levels of Courts across Canada and before the Senate of Canada and for other gun rights organizations. Yet behind my back there was an organization, making a secrete deal with the exact government I was opposing on the exact point I was asking the court to toss out as being unlawful.

I can only say that i am "not happy" about this turn of events.

Well said Mr Burlew. Everyone on that board needs to come clean. O'Dell and Sfrc came out within hours. Now, a day later, the remainder look more and more complicit as the clock ticks on....with crickets. Perhaps they don't know what to say, but it seems they feel they don't have to explain themselves. That would almost be as bad as cooperation with the enemy.

Well said Mr Burlew. Everyone on that board needs to come clean. O'Dell and Sfrc came out within hours. Now, a day later, the remainder look more and more complicit as the clock ticks on....with crickets. Perhaps they don't know what to say, but it seems they feel they don't have to explain themselves. That would almost be as bad as cooperation with the enemy.

Check the first post of my thread. For more up to date info on who's spoken out and dropped CSAAA membership or board seats.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...07-Marco-makes-anouncment-on-firearms-buyback

Please do NOT confuse Wolverine Supplies and Mr Matt Hipwell with the tireless work and unrelenting fight John Hipwell has and continues to take against the OIC un Ban of May 1, 2020.

John is retired from Wolverine Supplies and his son Matt bought him out years ago.

Please do NOT confuse the actions of CSAAA with the tireless work and fight John Hipwell and I are continuing against the OIC of May 1,2020.

John and I are shocked by the news announced by Minister Mendicino.

While the Liberal Government was negotiating with CSAAA in total secrecy. John and I were standing in the Federal Court Room before Justice Kane, in the Supreme Court of Canada Building, for Eight Days representing your Firearms Rights. Demanding the Federal Court to toss this regulation out and let us use our guns for Hunting and Sport and to relieve you from the threat of criminal charges and jail.

We presented 26 sworn affidavits showing how these very guns were used by tens of thousands of gun owners for hunting and sports shooting. We filed affidavits of shooters in DCRA, IDPA, IPSC and many many regional groups. We filed expert reports on the dangers of the loose tern Variant. None of this evidence was contested by the AGC lawyers. They knew it was all true.

We demonstrated how the government's method of making you and us criminals by owning these firearms that we had legally purchased and safely owned for decades was an infringement of our Charter Rights under section 7, 8 and 11(d).

We met the arguments and position of the gun grabbing Federal government HEAD ON.

We did NOT back up, Not one Inch.

John and I will maintain that opposition and continue to fight against the OIC and the gun confiscation.

None of the money donated to CCFR to support the Wolverine Supplies action was shared with us. NONE ZERO.

We only have Your direct donations to support our effort.

The deficit is presently out of MY wallet. My time I gave to You. To fight for Your Rights. My Time. Time I was Not hunting. Not shooting IPSC, Not shooting IDPA. Not spending with my family ( we are all RPAL licensed, wife and daughters ). Time i was doing my best to stop this unlawful and unfounded Gun Grab.

We received No Money from CSAAA and will not be any part of the CSAAA operation they are doing with the Federal Government'

Personally how do you think i feel?

I was there busting my butt, Fighting for your guns rights. Like i was raised to do, like I have done before all levels of Courts across Canada and before the Senate of Canada and for other gun rights organizations. Yet behind my back there was an organization, making a secrete deal with the exact government I was opposing on the exact point I was asking the court to toss out as being unlawful.

I can only say that i am "not happy" about this turn of events.

None of us are happy with these events.

Someone is lying, besides Marco.

Something is fishy.

Thank you for fighting for our rights as Canadians.

I hope someone did not screw you while you were fighting tyranny........:(

I am of the opinion that not having all the firearms dealer go bankrupt is better for firearm industry...except for dropshippers I guess.

Give your head a shake.

If a business needs the amount inventory ban money so badly it is already failing and the amount of money from part of their inventory will not save it.

If you cannot generate enough capital to recover from the inventory you invested in knowing for over 1 year that a ban was pending, then you are going under and the inventory money will not save you.

If you need it that badly that is not an amount that will turn it around for you.

Most of the smaller less capitalized business involved are going to close anyway because the ban and the handgun ban and the coming bans are going to reduce their revenue.

There isn't going to be enough business to keep them all going.

Plus you have the coming recession and customers more interested in affording food and fuel than more firearms which is what this business model is built on continuous sales of.

They are doing this to cash in as much as possible before closing up shop.

The larger ones will buy up the inventory that can be sold.

The large business cooperating in this buy out for the weak sisters non sell able inventory facilitates the process.

The bigger business that will stay around are counting on being the only game in town so they can thumb their noses at us.

Obviously they are not going to tell you that.

Thinking that they did not know this was going to blow up their faces is self delusional.

They knew it very well so kept it hidden.

There was also no way that they didn't know that this when it got out was going to be the final coffin nail in the smaller business to got involved in this anyway,

when selling out the customers hit the fan.

That is why they wanted to make the deal and why they are sticking to it.

Its called Take the Money and RUN!

Last edited:

The risk and we have seen their hand and the liberals are going for more than just the OIC guns. Maybe next week, maybe next mth but as soon as they get traction on this buy back, they want them all. Maybe banning ALL handguns didnt make that clear. In time they too will need to be turned in just as they were going for the grandfathered and all semi firearms with G4.
CSAAA hindered our fight. Even the provinces have been fighting yet CSAAA decided to work with Libs. Short term gains at cost of big picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom