The Great North Coach Guns Suggestions

Great North Guns

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If we were to bring those back, what would be your suggestions? Features, improvements, pricing structure?

Let us know!

Last edited:
Chokes (or just open bores) ejectors and hammers. (In order of importance to me) but I dont much care really if it was hammerless and extractors. I like both ways. I just prefer choked or cylinder bore as I like zero constriction for my shorter shotties.

Last edited:
Ejectors, 24-26” barrels, stainless or black CERAKOTE. This would be the ideal coach gun style upland hunting and fun shotgun. With external hammers it would be even better.

Weather resistant, short enough to be handy, and mechanically pragmatic. Good for hunting upland birds and rabbit, also good for a backpack. I’d love something like that. A barrel this length avoids the muzzle blast of the shorter barrels, gives a longer sight radius for accurate hits, and still maintains a short overall length due to then compact receiver of a double (in contrast with a pump or semi).

18-20”, cerakote black would be a nice option for general bush use.

I realize these are basically European hunting guns and they mostly favoured extractors so they can keep the spent shells.

Not much more you can do to them and still keep costs under $500.

I'd like one with 3" chambers, external hammers and no choke. An ejector would be nice but isn't necessary. I'd rather you not get into installing chokes and refinishing to keep the cost down or at least not all of them.

Back
Top Bottom