CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

You guys getting more of the 11” converted NR Bren 2s in anytime soon? Was just about to buy one but saw I missed it by a couple days :/

More 11" rifles coming in a few days.
We may have scored 7 more rifles from Dlask, they should be here next week.

Does anyone else still have an Original deposit in for a factory nr one?…. I’m thinking I should probably just get it back at this point. Didn’t want the 11”.

I'm still waiting for my factory NR .. been 17 months now haha. I'll wait until the end.

Edit: Guess I didn't hit the "reply with quote" ... but you are not alone scott, my hold-out friend.

Do any of the Non-Restricteds in Canada have the full gas system?
Does the restricted 16.5" have the full gas system?

[EDITED - this is wrong] What is "full gas system"? As for now Bren 2MS has two versions of gas system - "rifle" (14" barrel), and "carbine" (11"). Everything else is heresy.

Last edited:
I'm still holding on to my pre-order!

I was offered a non-restricted 11 inch conversion and sadly they ran out of the 16 inch one so I didn't end up taking it.

My nr converted 11" has been run pretty hard the last few weeks, both for cqc style rapid stuff at under 50 yards and for longer range accuracy load development stuff at 200 yards. Just over 1000 rounds total now with no major issues or malfunctions. She's a lot less temperamental when it comes to magazines when compared to my benelli mr1, and holds a consistent 1moa at 200 yards using hornady 68 gr bthp match projectiles.

All in all a very impressive firearm. I have absolutely zero regrets with getting the converted 11" one and would endorse it as one of the greatest firearms to own.

Back
Top Bottom