Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill C-21 Business Update from the CSAAA - READ NOW

This is such a disorganized mess. How are we even supposed to comply with half of this baloney when it's completely arbitrary and was presented with no timeline? Am I going to go to the range tomorrow with my carbine and get cuffed on my way home because it got tossed on some list at a random date? This is ridiculous. Seems like the turd has gone rogue.

Finally ordered a BP revolver while there was still a few left, now we wait..
    Slava Ukraini!

Quote Originally Posted by darwin604 View Post
    This is such a disorganized mess. How are we even supposed to comply with half of this baloney when it's completely arbitrary and was presented with no timeline? Am I going to go to the range tomorrow with my carbine and get cuffed on my way home because it got tossed on some list at a random date? This is ridiculous. Seems like the turd has gone rogue.
    ...........disorganized mess..... This is what right now their aim

this will all turn to memories going to the one and only local gun shop we have here in town to see whats new for handguns under the glass desk. my unborn kids won't get to see this.
    you should go here and read what they were saying: https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentVi...nsard#11753875
    this makes me feel like I wanna move.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12