RCMP Business Portal

I can't help but wonder if the delays are intentional? While they can't enforce legislation that doesn't exist,l they could slow the system down , to make it as difficult as possible for people.

I can't help but wonder if the delays are intentional? While they can't enforce legislation that doesn't exist,l they could slow the system down , to make it as difficult as possible for people.
Unusually high call volume to a finite number of incoming phone lines to a finite number of people working the files. Along with computer systems that doesn't have the capacity to handle the greatly increased number of queries. The fact the CFC is only open during "normal" business hours and not open evenings, weekends and holidays does not help matters. That's my guess.

Unusually high call volume to a finite number of incoming phone lines to a finite number of people working the files. Along with computer systems that doesn't have the capacity to handle the greatly increased number of queries. The fact the CFC is only open during "normal" business hours and not open evenings, weekends and holidays does not help matters. That's my guess.

It is down again this morning and there should be no calls today as they are closed :(

This crap started a long time ago when I was renewing my RPAL. They simply would not answer the phone.
Got through after 3 weeks of calling 2-3 times a day.
Still have not gotten my renewal.

it is still down. 1 PM here. We have several hundred we need to get entered. Lots of people here today to do them. :(
Maybe stubblejumper is right?

I can't help but wonder if the delays are intentional? While they can't enforce legislation that doesn't exist, they could slow the system down, to make it as difficult as possible for people.

Naw, they wouldn't intentionally do that? :kickInTheNuts::evil:

Have you contacted the Alberta CFO office see if there is a way to them directly ? Our CFO seems to want to get these done

we've been talking to Dr Bryant

rcmpsite.jpg

Attachments

• rcmpsite.jpg
    rcmpsite.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 504
Have you contacted the Alberta CFO office see if there is a way to them directly ? Our CFO seems to want to get these done

I talked to one of the cfo officers directly, and he told me they have pulled everyone back from days off and holidays, and all cfo officers are processing transfers, nothing else, the transfer may be approved but they are leaving the notifications to the admin staff to send out, so they can pump out transfers as quickly as possible.

Can Albertans call the Alberta CFO directly to initiate a private transfer or do we have to go through Miramichi? When I requested an STATT for moving last month, the main call center put me through to the Alberta CFO office and gave me the extension (9026) in case the call was dropped.

I talked to one of the cfo officers directly, and he told me they have pulled everyone back from days off and holidays, and all cfo officers are processing transfers, nothing else, the transfer may be approved but they are leaving the notifications to the admin staff to send out, so they can pump out transfers as quickly as possible.
Ugh-Emotioncon.jpg

Can Albertans call the Alberta CFO directly to initiate a private transfer or do we have to go through Miramichi? When I requested an STATT for moving last month, the main call center put me through to the Alberta CFO office and gave me the extension (9026) in case the call was dropped.

It has to start in NB and that is the issue :(The people there work off the same website we do.

Back
Top Bottom