Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 278

Thread: Poly 80 shipment update, Jan 31, 2024

  1. #221
    CGN Regular sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkrewuvsky View Post
    Does anyone know if the optical cut only for RMR or Holosun can be installed as well?
    The fully assembled 19 slide did not come with any document for the specs.
    FYI the 507c lines up but it will be going on my rival so I haven't screwed it down. You'll need to get new sights if you plan on seeing them with standard sights.





  2. #222
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    Did the P80 frames arrive?

    No more frames will be coming due to import ban, however, we have another shipment of parts coming.

  3. #223
    Member hhjoltisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    FYI the 507c lines up but it will be going on my rival so I haven't screwed it down. You'll need to get new sights if you plan on seeing them with standard sights.




    that looks sweet! have one in a threaded barrel coming and can't wait if yours looks that good. Will probably be buying the same optic.

  4. #224
    CGN Regular sogone2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by hhjoltisy View Post
    that looks sweet! have one in a threaded barrel coming and can't wait if yours looks that good. Will probably be buying the same optic.
    You get a compact? I ended up ponying up and bought a extra slide with threaded and suppressor sights as well for this fullsize.

  5. #225
    Member hhjoltisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    You get a compact? I ended up ponying up and bought a extra slide with threaded and suppressor sights as well for this fullsize.
    Yeah same colour frame as yours cannot wait. Wish I could afford extras haha but I am going to Taccom later today so gonna go empty my wallet there. Happy shooting!

  6. #226
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    158
    Just got some Ontario P80 frames cleared from June 2!!!​ you can't tell me that is not politically motivated.

  7. #227
    CGN Regular cptseawolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    725
    I just mailed letters to a bunch of MPPs and my MP in Ontario about the crazy long transfer processing.

    At this rate the full sized complete pistol I bought from you guys 24 June will maybe be here March break lol
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

  8. #228
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    City of rain B.C.
    Posts
    4,015
    Any word on when the next batch of slides will be coming in?
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

  9. #229
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate604 View Post
    Any word on when the next batch of slides will be coming in?

    We hope to have them available this coming Monday or Tuesday.

  10. #230
    Business Member Saskatoon Gunworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    158
    Sept. 16, 2022

    Current shipment will be posted up by end of day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •