Poly 80 shipment update, May 21, 2024

Great job bringing in the P80 guns and frames and parts, you’ve made a lot of folks happy.

On any future shipments might I suggest bringing in some g19 and g17 threaded barrels, lots of folks have picked up glocks in the past few weeks and many will be wanting to add comps as part of what they’re building, myself included.

Thanks again!

I got around this issue and bought a extra complete slide just incase. After i looked at aftermarket prices from other places they seem reasonably priced.

G19s use a different locking block barrel setup than a 17 as i understand for this. Dont quote me not sure why some work on gen5s and such.

Ahh, Ya, it may just be bcuz this kit includes the 'locking block, is why it's listed only for 19, but other than that one piece, everything else should be cross compatible for the Gen 3 17/19's lower parts...I believe ? Anyone know if that is correct?

I was absolutely convinced this wouldn't happen but...Very happy to report, after a lot of uncertainty, and being convinced we would not get our shipment across the border, we have just been informed that it has been cleared, we will have more Polymer80 parts!!!

Good to hear that all the information I searched out was legit

Finally got my frame today, so the build is complete. I really like the grip angle and the trigger that has a very short reset. It looks very ###y with a match grade agency arms stainless steel barrel.

Finally got my frame today, so the build is complete. I really like the grip angle and the trigger that has a very short reset. It looks very ###y with a match grade agency arms stainless steel barrel.

Pics?
I just got my transfer completed. I got one to check the grip as well in fullsize against a glock 17s

This is to answer the other guy's question about g19/g17 locking block.

Pre Gen5 Glock 19 and 17 use different locking blocks. Gen5 Glock changed to the same locking block for 19.5 and 17.5.

Therefore, the Nomad lpk you see on Saskatoon's website works for 19.3 19.4 19.5 and 17.5, that's what they meant by 19/17.

The same kit for Gen3 differs only in the magazine catch/release, which is for Gen3 only.

I personally have not used these kits before, if anyone who bought them could chime in here on their fit and reliability that would be great. They seem to be very reasonably priced.

Also for those who haven't noticed, Saskatoon also carries blank 19.4 and 17.5 slides for a very fair price for those whose planning on doing customized cut and cerakote. I wish they also offers 19.3 though.

Cheers

Does anyone know if the optical cut only for RMR or Holosun can be installed as well?
The fully assembled 19 slide did not come with any document for the specs.

Does anyone know if the optical cut only for RMR or Holosun can be installed as well?
The fully assembled 19 slide did not come with any document for the specs.

Should fit 507 or 407 with rmr cut. Ill know whem i can get home to pick my package for my fullsize up next week.. My psa dagger is like a 19 and its rmr cut fits my 507c holosun.

Hey guys, I put an Order through: Order number: ORD05393

I didn't catch/see what email address to send the EMT to?

Also, just to confirm, the POLY 80 LPK's are sold out?
Thnx

If I already bought a frame from you guys that I'm waiting on the transfer for, could I buy a magwell or slide too and just have you guys throw it in the same box (if there's room) so I don't have to pay shipping twice?

Back
Top Bottom