Poly 80 shipment update, May 21, 2024

Does anyone know if the optical cut only for RMR or Holosun can be installed as well?
The fully assembled 19 slide did not come with any document for the specs.

FYI the 507c lines up but it will be going on my rival so I haven't screwed it down. You'll need to get new sights if you plan on seeing them with standard sights.

FYI the 507c lines up but it will be going on my rival so I haven't screwed it down. You'll need to get new sights if you plan on seeing them with standard sights.

that looks sweet! have one in a threaded barrel coming and can't wait if yours looks that good. Will probably be buying the same optic.

You get a compact? I ended up ponying up and bought a extra slide with threaded and suppressor sights as well for this fullsize.

Yeah same colour frame as yours cannot wait. Wish I could afford extras haha but I am going to Taccom later today so gonna go empty my wallet there. Happy shooting!

I just mailed letters to a bunch of MPPs and my MP in Ontario about the crazy long transfer processing.

At this rate the full sized complete pistol I bought from you guys 24 June will maybe be here March break lol

Just incase anyone is wondering on the threaded barrel slide the rear sight is blacked out only a yellow front sight post incase your expecting some rear night sight dots they aren't.

Back
Top Bottom