Refusing to Provide Shipping Information/Updates

What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.

I think they are waiting for your transfer to not go through to keep your money. /s

You gave zero details about your email or purchase but give people #### for not knowing everything about your order. If you are this worried just cancel the purchase. Only thing hurt is your ego

What is with refusing to provide a working tracking number? It is not normal for a shipped item to need more than a few minutes let alone five days for tracking to work. I asked through email and got an absolutely useless reply that literally did not address a single question I asked.

Yah dude it could also be that Canada Post didn't pick it up yet or maybe that Canada Post didn't give it an entry scan. Either way calm down and collect yourself Ken

Hey soy boy, do you need a hug?

People need to stop swinging off the balls of gunshops with ####ty service... I've bought stuff from Tillsonburg and Rangeview in June and both gave me working tracking #s within 24 hours. 5+ days for a NR shipment is not okay.

People need to stop swinging off the balls of gunshops with ####ty service... I've bought stuff from Tillsonburg and Rangeview in June and both gave me working tracking #s within 24 hours. 5+ days for a NR shipment is not okay.

:agree:

You leave an honest review or customer service criticism on CGN and if it doesn't get deleted by the retailer, you get crucified by the masses.

Back
Top Bottom