New Handguns Listed - Check Daily/Weekly site updates

Thanks Frank. The new process by popular demand of sending reference with (almost) every transfer started after July. :) Hope your province comes through shortly with your transfer. To yourself and everyone, please do forward your approvals to info@armseast.com when you get them. We are shipping large quantities of completed transfers daily at this point. (Ontario, not so much!)

I have purchased from AE a few times before, they have always come thru with my purchases, thats why I was more than happy to purchase my Beretta from them when it became available, I want to thank them for being there for us all in these toxic times. AE will do their best for us, it’s our gov’t that has failed….

NA

Thanks Frank. The new process by popular demand of sending reference with (almost) every transfer started after July. :) Hope your province comes through shortly with your transfer. To yourself and everyone, please do forward your approvals to info@armseast.com when you get them. We are shipping large quantities of completed transfers daily at this point. (Ontario, not so much!)

Hi, The last time I purchased a handgun online sometime last year, I was not required to submit any emails/approvals, nor did I receive any approval emails from the RCMP. I just waited 3-4 weeks and the dealer shipped it out. Is receiving/submitting the approval a new law or something?

Edit: never mind it’s probably something to do with the new NR transfer bill, I’m guessing it applies to restricteds as well

Just want to say, although it has been a challenge to get ahold of them or to get a reply, they have been good about sending out my orders promptly after transfers are approved. Thanks!

Hi, The last time I purchased a handgun online sometime last year, I was not required to submit any emails/approvals, nor did I receive any approval emails from the RCMP. I just waited 3-4 weeks and the dealer shipped it out. Is receiving/submitting the approval a new law or something?

Edit: never mind it’s probably something to do with the new NR transfer bill, I’m guessing it applies to restricteds as well

Nothing to do with any law, just the CFP aren't always sending emails to dealers with transfer completion notice, so if the customer receives the email we say send it to us to alert us to ship.

Email approval from BC CFO Thurs afternoon. Received emails from ArmsEast later same day about midnight showing transaction complete including canpost Tracking# for shipping. Parcel shipped next day. 24hr turnaround on ship. Working though the night. Thanks ArmsEast !!!

Email approval from BC CFO Thurs afternoon. Received emails from ArmsEast later same day about midnight showing transaction complete including canpost Tracking# for shipping. Parcel shipped next day. 24hr turnaround on ship. Working though the night. Thanks ArmsEast !!!

When was your purchase made? Just curious as I'm also in BC and made a purchase from Arms East late July

When was your purchase made? Just curious as I'm also in BC and made a purchase from Arms East late July

Early July…ended up phoning CFO to politely ask if they could help move things along. They sent email with transfer direct to ArmsEast and AE did their thing.

Early July…ended up phoning CFO to politely ask if they could help move things along. They sent email with transfer direct to ArmsEast and AE did their thing.

Also BC here. Did armseast give you reference number? i ordered my walther july 16 and i assumed because i didnt hear anything that meant the ball was rolling and they were chipping away at the influx of orders, as they noted on page 1.

~~~Message deleted~~~

18 Wheels to Flatten the Turd
_________________¶___
| #### TURDEAU ||l “”|””\__,_
|________________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

Last edited:
I purchased June 17 and received an email with my order detail same day and was charged to my cc. I emailed AE August 8th and asked if there was a transfer number and received a reply with it via email the same day. August 15 I got through to the cfo in BC and got the transfer completed. I then sent a copy of my completed transfer notice to AE. August 16 AE began shipping process to me and it is currently in its way.

Thanks Walter for the great service under what must be chaotic times.

Also BC here. Did armseast give you reference number? i ordered my walther july 16 and i assumed because i didnt hear anything that meant the ball was rolling and they were chipping away at the influx of orders, as they noted on page 1.

As said above all worked just fine. No I didn’t have or need a transfer# from AE. I purchased in early July before AE started providing the transfer#. CFO was the one I was waiting on. Once I phoned CFO and it got approved they said they would email copy of transfer directly to AE. AE got the copy and packaged and posted within 24hrs. Great service….Thanks AE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom