Transfer Times

After you call 1-800-731-4000. So you press option 1 then 4 and then 2. I did same thing and she told me that its forward to your bc office. So i asked her that is that special number to talk with bc officers. And she said after dial 1800 number I should press option 1 then again 1 then 4 digits ext. number to talk to them. My question is are you guys doing same thing also to get approval fast?

Also curious, what is the extension to get the BC CFO?

Hate to disagree but I have a 5962### which I likely won't see until summer next year.
No way 6###### is happening before Christmas.
Check out the spreadsheet in the other Ontario restricted thread https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...ricted-Transfer-Times?p=19121492#post19121492

I bought on July 12, transfer initiated by dealer next day, received authorization on August 16, and gun in hand on August 18.
My reference numer was 596###xx, so dont give up hope that it will be done sooner. I have noticed many other posts similar to mine where perhaps it depends more on other factors, private sales, dealer sales, province of purchase and sale etc.

Recent lurker, first-time poster.

Just called the BC CFO (using their ext #) this morning to confirm a transfer is submitted on a purchase from last week. The lady noted another transfer under my name and kindly approved it from mid-Aug (6######) of her own volition. Really nice lady.

EDIT: AB retailer to BC owner. Also found out purchase from last week was approved at the same time.

Last edited:
Just "throwing this out there" can you complete a transfer from a business to an individual? if you call Miramichi? or are you stuck waiting?

Registration Application Status Results

Is this where I check on the rcmp website if my transfer is being processed? Haven't purchased in ages so the website and with everything going on is new.

I did the 1, 4, 2 thing, and waited on hold for about 30 mins. She wasn't able to process the transfer, but was able to add my email to the transfer so I wouldn't have to wait for it to be mailed. Also let me know that my FOC order had not been submitted to them yet (I'll have to call them on Monday or Tuesday I guess).

What is the extension for BC to get to the person who can actually approve the transfer?

Its 9530

Just "throwing this out there" can you complete a transfer from a business to an individual? if you call Miramichi? or are you stuck waiting?

Your provincial CFO approves the transfers. And no, they won't just complete it if you're in Ontario.
I'm afraid you're stuck waiting along with the rest of us.

Bc ext is 9530. Just wondering i called today 10 times and 11th time they put me hold and after 28 minutes around 2 pm they said “ our office is close now. Good by. Call tomorrow”. Hahah
So on website it says 5 pm but I don’t know may be phone calls till 2 pm

Bc ext is 9530. Just wondering i called today 10 times and 11th time they put me hold and after 28 minutes around 2 pm they said “ our office is close now. Good by. Call tomorrow”. Hahah
So on website it says 5 pm but I don’t know may be phone calls till 2 pm

I think they close at 2-2:30 regardless of what website says

You guys just have to be patient. Go buy yourselves a NR to feed the addiction for a while. CGS sent me an NR in 4 days alberta to ON. The addiction will hold off now. For about a month lol

You guys just have to be patient. Go buy yourselves a NR to feed the addiction for a while. CGS sent me an NR in 4 days alberta to ON. The addiction will hold off now. For about a month lol

Its not just pure impatience, there’s the fear that *if* the law comes into effect, incomplete transfers will not go through… sorry to be a downer but the chance is not 0

Its not just pure impatience, there’s the fear that *if* the law comes into effect, incomplete transfers will not go through… sorry to be a downer but the chance is not 0

The chance is literally zero.

Its already been declared. Its in the law and there’s previous caselaw to establish that they have to.

Back
Top Bottom