Transfer Times

I was trying to ask this to Pewe... first time here and I'm not sure how to reply to specific posts...

No references for me since it's not my first one this year ! With the actual delay and normal references call delay(5 to 8 weeks) I really don't know what to say ... could take you 8 weeks or 12 :S

Just got one from Bullseye North

Transfer took From Jun2 to Aug4....but shipping started late last week.

I contacted Bullseye North and they said that they aren't getting the notifications from the RCMP and I was able to forward the email I got from the CFO...it was expected to he delivered by Thursday. Showed up on Tuesday... because the mail system is still doing a great job.

Also, the girls in the CFO need to catch some slack and contact the broker....not the CFO.... that screws with the CFO even worse

Edit: This was Ontario to BC

What would be grounds to have a transfer NOT approved? Ive noticed that other people in my province (BC) are getting their transfers approved and their Reg # are past mine but I've not heard a thing. Im somewhat vocal about not liking the current PM over his decisions and such but not threatening just a online meme gaming chair warrior lol etc other than that Im boring asf So no reason to be denied Ive had the Rpal for many years did not want a restricted until it was not going to be an option anymore. I cannot find any information on this topic anywhere so any help appreciated

The girl I spoke with when I phoned in the buyer part of the transfer said it was 6-8 weeks these days.

Then I got a transfer that took 8 weeks and 2 days...so they are calculating for vacation time obviously haha

I ordered a pistol from a retailer in onterrible on June 03. Transfer started June 05. Transfer complete Aug10. It arrives tomorrow.... I'm in B.C.

Buckle up, the waits ain't getting better

Just got one from Bullseye North

Transfer took From Jun2 to Aug4....but shipping started late last week.

I contacted Bullseye North and they said that they aren't getting the notifications from the RCMP and I was able to forward the email I got from the CFO...it was expected to he delivered by Thursday. Showed up on Tuesday... because the mail system is still doing a great job.

Also, the girls in the CFO need to catch some slack and contact the broker....not the CFO.... that screws with the CFO even worse

Edit: This was Ontario to BC

do you remember the reg # ? 595###xx etc?

Hi, did you have to wait for them to call your references? That's what I'm waiting for. Because I haven't bought a restricted in a few years they have to check with my references again... 587###X Quebec May 25th, business transfer initiated before the freeze announcement.
Thanks

Ya that does not sound right, they only checked my references when I got my Rpal at least one renew and a year ago. have never heard of rechecking before a purchase unless maybe you are in the new red yellow flag category or were at the freedom trucker protests lol

Hi, did you have to wait for them to call your references? That's what I'm waiting for. Because I haven't bought a restricted in a few years they have to check with my references again... 587###X Quebec May 25th, business transfer initiated before the freeze announcement.
Thanks

hey check out this string seems some peoples exes are being contacted to make them aware their ex is buying a handgun and they have to reply by registered mail

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...-a-conjugal-partner-letter?highlight=cfo+call

Ya that does not sound right, they only checked my references when I got my Rpal at least one renew and a year ago. have never heard of rechecking before a purchase unless maybe you are in the new red yellow flag category or were at the freedom trucker protests lol

No, nothing controversial about me. Just haven't owned a pistol in 10-11 years, so they said they have to contact my references again... just have to wait I guess.

Thanks

I am still waiting on my june 7th transfers and I am a frequent flyer with the QC CFO this year. :d

I tried a couple times waited for an hour plus each call then it rang and a message came on saying tech difficulties and it just looped I did try to fax see if there were any problems with the application but no response in the bc version of this string people are approved from late July Im still waiting on June reg #595###x so since they are on 596###x Im assuming Im SOL.

I tried calling yesterday from Ont. Got cut off multiple times, then after an hour wait it rang through to the same technical difficulties message.

I tried calling yesterday from Ont. Got cut off multiple times, then after an hour wait it rang through to the same technical difficulties message.

BC has been an oddball and a lot of people are calling in and getting things approved on the spot. BC is actually somewhere early to mid June based on my shooting group's orders.

There are also a few guys out there who didn't call but had them approved in 3-5 days, well out of order.

Back
Top Bottom