Please Read Before Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that the people that are here defending the Soley don’t have a hot clue about service. They are likely in love with these clowns and Tenda too. My preference is to buy from a retailer that has integrity and believes in customer service. Try adopting the Prophet River business model it might do your business some good rather than putting out BS notes about don’t call us were to busy taking everyone money and not giving a #### about the customers.

Are you retarded? The cfo won't find the number, and it shows they started the transfers... please stop defending horrible customer service

LOL....It's always the new members.

Give your head a shake. Call the CFO.......ask them for the Transfer Number. I typed as slow as possible so even you should be able to understand it.

You have ZERO idea what horrible Customer service is like in this industry. How many threads are you going to start complaining about something so minor.........so sick of all the babies crying on this forum. Suck it up cupcake...........and wait like everyone else.

Are you retarded? The cfo won't find the number, and it shows they started the transfers... please stop defending horrible customer service

You've made many posts about this. It's in a bunch of different forums now.

Clearly your handgun purchase is more important than everyone else's.

The CFO has access to all information regarding a restricted firearm registered to you. If you called them and they don't have the number, the transfer hasn't been initiated.. If it has, they can tell you everything about that particular gun's history. Who originally imported it and who has had it etc.

You are incredibly toxic and need to consider treating people better. You don't catch positive interactions by flinging crap at people.

You likely called and said something much more rude to the employees, which if your behaviour is a clue - you haven't worked a service job in your life.

You don't even need to call the CFO.

Just call the CFC and ask for details on all pending transfers attached to your PAL.

How do some people handle actual problems in life if they fall apart over something so minor, zero problem solving skills

LOL....It's always the new members.

Give your head a shake. Call the CFO.......ask them for the Transfer Number. I typed as slow as possible so even you should be able to understand it.

You have ZERO idea what horrible Customer service is like in this industry. How many threads are you going to start complaining about something so minor.........so sick of all the babies crying on this forum. Suck it up cupcake...........and wait like everyone else.

You sound like a liberal sorry libtard I mean, stop defending the store

And why can't Solely just provide the damn number? They are the retailer / service provider, the people you pay for a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom