SOLD OUT: Bersa Thunder 380

How can you see how many are in stock? Wondering how much time I have..

unless you ask, certain stores will let you know that the value that you added to your cart is too high for the quantity that you want...people usually try super high numbers and try different quantities to give an idea of the number of stock there is. if you can add the number to your cart...means of course that in theory they got it in stock.

380? I am super unfamiliar.
380 ACP?
Like the stuff you can get in bulk?
or 38 spl?
The 380ACP , Automatic Colt Pistol, 9 mm Short, 9 mm Kurtz, etc all the same animal. Uses a .356 dia bullet. Ammo has gotten scarce and more expensive than 9 mm as in Glock, Cz etc. About half the punch of a good 9mm, so defensive wise it's a concealed carry gun, not in Canada eh! Otherwise just a fun to shoot at the range gun.

Just put in an order for the black Thunder. Was on the fence about which colour. How do you all like the nickel?

How can you see how many are in stock? Wondering how much time I have..

Right now as of this post there are 13 in stock. If you put 14 in stock you will see three stars under the number. That means there are not enough in stock. There were 31 when I purchased mine. They are flying off the shelves at this rate.

Last edited:
Right now as of this post there are 13 in stock. If you out 14 in stock you will see three stars under the number. That means there are not enough in stock. There were 31 when I purchased mine. They are flying off the shelves at this rate.

Thanks for the information. Just got one. Maybe time for another....?

Good luck finding wood grips, if you do find some let me know, can’t find anywhere.

Got a pair for mine from Marschal grips. They're beautiful and handmade but not cheap.

3NcNv3Q.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom