Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
BERSA THUNDER 380

Final import, when they're gone they're gone

52294592537_0356a8787c_b.jpg

52294592762_0590b2c696_b.jpg

Thunder 380. Last Chance

• Finally, the compact, slim, and reliable low-recoiling centerfire pistol you've always wanted
  • One of the smallest centerfire pistols on the market, the Thunder 380 is known globally as an icon for the 380 caliber, combining compact design, light weight, reliability, accuracy, and most of all, dependability
  • The Thunder 380 has a well earned reputation for service, offering the best price-performance relation in its class
  • Priced at just $449
  • Spare magazines and spare parts kits optionally available
  • Comes with one magazine, barrel thread protector and manual. Limited quantities.

MORE INFO AND ORDERING

52295845029_0c2f807fd9_c.jpg

52295580463_5f1e0cf818_c.jpg

52295845169_a89dc9ed25_b.jpg

Last edited:
snagged a nickel 380 to go with my black .22.

I was so hoping that I'd be able to acquire one before the import ban.

I got the same combo, black 22 and a nickel 380

Glad these came up today :) , I was about to pick up a similar pair for much more!

I've had mine out at the range a couple of times and about 300 rnds through it. I must say, I'm quite impressed with this little gun! No issues. The decocker was a bit stiff at first and the double action trigger pull only very slightly gritty but its smoothing in nicely. The action is getting smoother by the box and the single action trigger is very good. At $450.00, I recommend it.

I wanted a thunder 380 but they were out and you still had the striker fired 380 in stock so I settled on that. Given that the transfer hasn't cleared yet could I add a thunder 380 to my order and have the two ship together and save on shipping?

I wanted a thunder 380 but they were out and you still had the striker fired 380 in stock so I settled on that. Given that the transfer hasn't cleared yet could I add a thunder 380 to my order and have the two ship together and save on shipping?

Yessir! Please contact us via email and we will provide instructions :) Thank-you for your business!

Same here, said I was done unless I found the right price on a .45 ACP, now that's 2 guns ago after seeing this post today, but still no .45 so may not be done yet.

Since I'm in Ontario, the waiting process is quite long. I'm still waiting for approval for a pistol purchase from June 1 from another supplier!
Are you guys issuing refunds on any transfers that are not approved?
Thanks in advance for your time!

Since I'm in Ontario, the waiting process is quite long. I'm still waiting for approval for a pistol purchase from June 1 from another supplier!
Are you guys issuing refunds on any transfers that are not approved?
Thanks in advance for your time!

Manitoba is way behind as well, June 4th purchase was approved yesterday. That said, if your transfer is in the queue when then transfer prohibition kicks in, it will still be processed.

Back
Top Bottom