Chinese SKS 五六式 7.62x39 - "French Tickler"

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: SKSCHFT-Rifle.

Matching serial #s, made in late 1970s. They are surplus rifles however they were never issued for service.

Stocking Dealers:
- Calgary Shooting Centre
- International Shooting Supplies
- Italian Sporting Goods
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Tiger Arms
- Bullseye North
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Solely Outdoors
- G4C Sports
- Durham Outdoors
- High Caliber Services
- Uxbridge Arms

o1GVWFi.jpg

0NIO3r2.jpg

wrFlrN2.jpg

XMps6IR.jpg

7Ivciqb.jpg

M1RKRfZ.jpg

oNexS0F.jpg

XpL2lcv.jpg

7aEI3nT.jpg

Last edited:
What's wrong with the picture ?

People are dumb and will get the impression that a surplus rifle is brand new minty mint.
Then when their gun arrives and it doesn't resemble the photo they will complain and think they got screwed.

In all stores I have been to SKS rifles were mostly "luck of the draw"

Poorly backed into the loading dock. Obviously...

I'm guessing he's thinking its the optics of how a seacan of rifles would look on the mainstream media. But deleting is the wrong approach, copyright it and make cbc pay for it.

Sub-$400? What do you think, this is 2015 (i thought i remembered these going for $179 then...). These aren't currently banned/restricted/ under threat, so theres no huge rush to get them sold off. I'd be happy to see them near $500 (the cost of sea-can shipping alone will have added a few bucks to each rifle). Sad to say, but prices only go up. Considering how cheap these are to feed, whats a few paltry canadian dinars more?

Poorly backed into the loading dock. Obviously...

I'm guessing he's thinking its the optics of how a seacan of rifles would look on the mainstream media. But deleting is the wrong approach, copyright it and make cbc pay for it.

Sub-$400? What do you think, this is 2015 (i thought i remembered these going for $179 then...). These aren't currently banned/restricted/ under threat, so theres no huge rush to get them sold off. I'd be happy to see them near $500 (the cost of sea-can shipping alone will have added a few bucks to each rifle). Sad to say, but prices only go up. Considering how cheap these are to feed, whats a few paltry canadian dinars more?
No.
I shouldn't know these rifles came here on voyage 133

Back
Top Bottom