Type 81 Sniper Rifle?

So this is the factory equivalent of the Tabuk LMG conversions we've seen elite modders Bubba?

Would be a lot more $$$. And I am glad it is in 7.62x39.

TI, what did you do to my wallet?

This is a nice option for those who just want an SVD/PSL look-a-like, no questions about that. But I'd like to be able to reach out to 500-600 meters with a rifle of this size :)

So if you purchase with the optic in the " mount" section. It includes the mount?

I hope so. They didn’t clarify it but I’m pretty sure it does. The only other option is the Kobra SIGHT (not mount, but the Kobra Sight does have the integrated mount) Im assuming the scope has an integrated mount.

Why is it out of stock when I dont select an optic, but is in stock when I add an optic? Can we buy them without getting an optic?

I hope so. They didn’t clarify it but I’m pretty sure it does. The only other option is the Kobra SIGHT (not mount, but the Kobra Sight does have the integrated mount) Im assuming the scope has an integrated mount.

I'm assuming the scope mount BASE is already attached to the rifles reciever. And the scope and scope mount are 1 unit as is with the majority of Russian POSP scopes

In-stock and ready to ship :)

We did just notice an error if trying to add the mount option for both PO 4x24 + Kobra, where it was showing out of stock for some reason, we have removed option. If looking to add Kobra to order with PO 4x24 it can be added separately through firearms/accessories/"Kobra Side Mount for Type 81"

If it's not classified, was this a request by TI to customize their LMG order to meet a Canadian market demand, or did the non-Chinese military that TI is piggybacking our Canadian orders on request a DMR Type 81 variant? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom