IN-STOCK: All-New TYPE 81 SR

NPZ is based out of Novosibirsk Russia. Deep in the back of my mind I too had some worries that they could be the Chinese Vector Optic PO clones.... but what is pictured certainly doesnt look like Vector Optics. And theres been no evidence in the past to suggest TI would do something like that.

NPZ is based out of Novosibirsk Russia. Deep in the back of my mind I too had some worries that they could be the Chinese Vector Optic PO clones.... but what is pictured certainly doesnt look like Vector Optics. And theres been no evidence in the past to suggest TI would do something like that.

+ 1.

time will tell when we will the stuff shipped but i agree with you Murray on that.

контактная информация
Россия, 630049, г. Новосибирск,
ул. Дуси Ковальчук, 179/2

h t t p ://www.npzoptics.com/
belarus did not invaded russia yet lol ...

You are correct. I apologize for fumbling the ball; Belomo is Belarusian, NPZ is Russian; I lumped them together briefly before digging one of my scopes out of storage and looking at the shipping details, packaging address and then double checking with the online link. Ivan the Bear is based in Belarus and it threw my memory for a moment.

контактная информация
Россия, 630049, г. Новосибирск,
ул. Дуси Ковальчук, 179/2

You are correct. I apologize for fumbling the ball; Belomo is Belarusian, NPZ is Russian; I lumped them together briefly before digging one of my scopes out of storage and looking at the shipping details, packaging address and then double checking with the online link. Ivan the Bear is based in Belarus and it threw my memory for a moment.

no problem you posted the adress correctly... we all make errors and that one is nothing.

Do you want a red dot sight or something with magnification is what comes down to it.
T81 rifle I'd say kobra, this, magnification

i used on my folder pa 3x prism, kobra and the lvpo bushnell 1-4 aar and the bushy is staying. getting a red dot if needed and of course 1-4 if needed all in one.

I would assume the scope and mount are included with the single $500 addition of the scope.

Are we safe to say the npz mount option comes with the optic as well?

for $500 , it better be or will be pissed, lol.

So is everybody recommending the NPZ, and not the Kobra red dot sight?

they been trying ways to sell the kobra since intro of the red wood rifles last year so it kinda tells me it aint too popular.

on the other hand, you cant buy the NPZ by itself so that tells me its limited qty so it will run out soon soooo get sooome. lol.

btw, i seen this before when they were about to run out of the $200 picatinny rail kit, they switched it to a combo with the LMG, cant buy the kit by itself. wouldnt you know they ran out of the kit a month later.

Website is confusing, so let me ask a clear cut question: If I want to have a gun as on picture below, what options I need to select on the order page?

52392217014_9a8084280f_b.jpg

Website is confusing, so let me ask a clear cut question: If I want to have a gun as on picture below, what options I need to select on the order page?

52392217014_9a8084280f_b.jpg

Gun, then as mount: NPZ, then flash hider, also add mags if you want more of the 5 rounders as pictured, otherwise any type 81 mag or drum will do.

Another question that didn't get answered yet, do these mouns sit I the center of the receiver, or 1/4" to the left? I remember on my CZs Posp scopes sat to the left but cobra fit right in the center.. is it the same with this platform ? And I guess depending on wich optic type you choose, the receiver plate will be provided ?? Or is it the same plate for both mount types?

Back
Top Bottom