A Shotgun that comes with 11x magazines!?

These mags work in all my semi-automatic Turkish shotguns and Charles Daly pump shotguns. I've got a boatload of them as a result already.

Looks like it would be painfull for a southpaw like me to fire, having that knob rip into your cheek each time you pulled the trigger.

Or you could unscrew it and switch it to the other side like the rest of us lefties do when we have cheek risers like that…

Did you read the amendment? Or do you not understand how a pump-action firearm works? Wording is important considering the implications. Of course a pump-action is not what anyone would call a semi-automatic firearm but my reading comprehension is apparently better than yours if you don't understand what I am saying.

Nope, you're an idiot. That's the only thing going on here.

Got my shotgun and mags.

I bought the shotgun on a whim and didn’t think I’d care that much about it. Turns out I was pleasantly surprised! Build quality is nice! It’s got a magpul style stock, good ghost rings, heat shield, chokes, and is smooth. I sold my mag fed Mossberg 590m but I’ll be keeping this.

Also, takedown is easy.

Very nice. Not to mention the big 10lb box of magazines it came with - the box looks ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom