F-d over by FOC incompetence

Have you not read the other thread on here with hundreds of people being screwed over by them? They knew their site was compromised and didn’t tell anyone until they couldn’t deny it anymore. I’d be surprised if they survive with the amount of people saying they will never purchase from them again.

No,I didn’t…
I haven’t bought from them in yrs so I don’t really care.

I just got a notification last night someone tried to purchase something from my credit card from a merchant VITACOST.COM

I WAS WONDERING if anyone of you that had fraud charges from your card, was vitacost.com one of them ?

It is the same credit card when I purchased a handgun from FOC during the summer months

I just got a notification last night someone tried to purchase something from my credit card from a merchant VITACOST.COM

I WAS WONDERING if anyone of you that had fraud charges from your card, was vitacost.com one of them ?

It is the same credit card when I purchased a handgun from FOC during the summer months

Anyone who shopped at FOC prior to Oct/Nov and used their CC and hasn’t had fraud yet is playing with borrowed time. I would 100% cancel your card.

Anyone who shopped at FOC prior to Oct/Nov and used their CC and hasn’t had fraud yet is playing with borrowed time. I would 100% cancel your card.

excellent advice, coincidently I posted the same thing on the main fraud thread.

Imagine if FOC reached out to those affected and suggested the same thing... Crazy idea right?!?1

It isn't like everyone is on Reddit and CGN.

there's no data taken about what you're buying or selling,so much for that registry you mention LOL

Data is taken when sold by the retailer, and every person you possibly could have sold too is recorded. So with enough determination yes it’s sort of registry, but it could be argued the work needed is to much unless your being targeted. The choice is up to you as an individual.

I can understand why you are upset and am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Please remember though, the real reason you don't have your 9mm PDP is because of the government. Yes, FOC made a mistake with your order, and with everything going on it ended up being a critical one. They are human, humans make mistakes, and they appear to have been accountable for the issue and tried to offer you a solution despite the impossible circumstances. What else do you expect?

From your side of the story, the timeline you presented really only leaves me thinking they could have done better with maintaining contact, and they could consider updating their policies so such an event doesn't happen again. I agree it seems odd they are not transparent with ref numbers, but I don't know their reasoning for that. They can't go back in time. What's done is done. You can perhaps negotiate for some other deal on something else you would like, but end of the day complaining on here will not bring your PDP back.

From their perspective they messed up, so if they're accountable they will apologize, fix the mistake and make up the value. Unfortunately they cannot fix the mistake and this is not their fault, that lies solely with our government. I still firmly believe we can turn this around if we stay united and focused on educating our friends and family, and keep pressure on our representatives. Infighting on CGN is counter productive to that end.

My advice; focus on what you are grateful for having, remember that despite our individual differences we are all on the same team (including FOC), work out a deal with them that is reasonable for their part in this, definitely keep the PPQ, and use it to introduce your family and friends to this great community. Few things beat a first experience with a .22 pistol.

Data is taken when sold by the retailer, and every person you possibly could have sold too is recorded. So with enough determination yes it’s sort of registry, but it could be argued the work needed is to much unless your being targeted. The choice is up to you as an individual.

thing is,retailers have been taking that same information for DECADES,nothing's really changed there,

thing is,retailers have been taking that same information for DECADES,nothing's really changed there,

The only difference is that anything you bought from a retailer after the change is considered in your possession, unless you have one or several transactions as seller after that.

100%.

It is a crappy moment, but between massive time-lags with swamped CFO's, government malfeasance and stores now facing upwards of 1000% uptick in Restricted sales that either are not moving, not physically their or even messed-up FRT numbers like the Shadow Systems ported models sharing the same entry as the none ported models...

It was a recipe for disaster.

I am sorry for your disappointment, truly, but between people asking for law updates on phone lines, assurances or demands for a purchased product tied via bureaucracy... It was 'hell' - and this is coming from a part timer at a different location.

...Who was also partly screwed over due to the crunch and inability to get CFO confirmations.

Cheers.

I can understand why you are upset and am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Please remember though, the real reason you don't have your 9mm PDP is because of the government. Yes, FOC made a mistake with your order, and with everything going on it ended up being a critical one. They are human, humans make mistakes, and they appear to have been accountable for the issue and tried to offer you a solution despite the impossible circumstances. What else do you expect?

From your side of the story, the timeline you presented really only leaves me thinking they could have done better with maintaining contact, and they could consider updating their policies so such an event doesn't happen again. I agree it seems odd they are not transparent with ref numbers, but I don't know their reasoning for that. They can't go back in time. What's done is done. You can perhaps negotiate for some other deal on something else you would like, but end of the day complaining on here will not bring your PDP back.

From their perspective they messed up, so if they're accountable they will apologize, fix the mistake and make up the value. Unfortunately they cannot fix the mistake and this is not their fault, that lies solely with our government. I still firmly believe we can turn this around if we stay united and focused on educating our friends and family, and keep pressure on our representatives. Infighting on CGN is counter productive to that end.

My advice; focus on what you are grateful for having, remember that despite our individual differences we are all on the same team (including FOC), work out a deal with them that is reasonable for their part in this, definitely keep the PPQ, and use it to introduce your family and friends to this great community. Few things beat a first experience with a .22 pistol.

Back
Top Bottom