Confiscation From Businesses Beginning

Posting this just to keep the firearms community informed. We are in no way cooperating or collaborating with the confiscation.

Good afternoon,
I am C/Supt Amanda Jones with the RCMP in Ottawa. I am currently assigned to the RCMP Firearm Compensation Team who is providing assistance to Public Safety Canada on the implementation of the federal Firearm Compensation Program, known as the Buy Back Program. I am only speaking to the firearms that have been listed as prohibited in the May 2020 Order in Council.
One of the things the RCMP is assisting PS Canada on is the collection of firearms from businesses. We have identified a location for receiving the firearms from businesses where we will be doing the processing for validation, that leads to payment, and the destruction. In order to get a sense of how many firearms we will be receiving from businesses, I was hoping I could have a quick phone call with someone at the company to learn how many previously non‐restricted and
restricted firearms, that are now prohibited, you have in your inventory, including upper receivers. This information will help inform us as to the numbers we can expect from businesses, especially the previously non‐restricted numbers.
I thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully,

Amanda
C/Supt Amanda Jones
Officer in Charge Operational Coordination & Planning
RCMP Firearm Compensation Team

I assume you would just refer her to your corporate lawyer who can refuse to provide any inventory numbers.

She is in Ottawa. Shouldn't someone from Alberta be your contact? Doesn't Alberta have it's own CFO and firearms mandate?

This is scary. Think of the BC gov jumping in with the No Decision Positive NDP in power

Amanda Jones has over 30 years of service, with increasing responsibility. Dollars to donuts she is on track to the commissioner's office. Very important to her not to make a bollox of this assignment. Which is a can of worms.

Or, she's taking on can of worms job that no one else wants and is biding her time until her pension.

I still don't understand what she is doing, given the CSAAA contract. It is almost as if the gov't is ignoring the contract and is going to bumble along on its own.

Last edited:
Pretty cis-normative of her to presuppose your uppers identify as uppers, maybe they identify as lowers.

Member that time the horsecops tried to use an IED to blow up a pickup truck, failed, then tried to shoot the fleeing unarmed civilians, and missed, then shot their dog? How about the time the horsecops got into a firefight with each other using their CAF loaner Bison's and let it go on for almost two hours before they realized they were shooting at each other? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

FOAD

PXL-20220221-134052354.jpg

Done great deals with Prophet River
Seems whenever I wanted a gun nobody else had they had my back.
Just wish I had more money to buy more of their guns.
Sad state of affairs our country is in.

The judge hasn't even made her decision on the OIC challenge course case, won't her decision come down in something like 4 to 6 months?

Unless the RCMP and Libs already know what her decision will be ?

Back
Top Bottom