Attachments

• ammo.jpg
    ammo.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 2,911
  • ammosold.jpg
    ammosold.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
That’s a good price on a per round cost.

Since a think a lot more folks would commit to a smaller quantity, offering 1k quantities?

What is the per round after shipping/import/exchange? I don't want to ratbag IRG - they have been fantastic to deal with in the past, but for the sake of market comparison... Tenda just had Federal .223 1000ct for $0.63/ea to the door. $4500USD is ~$6118CAD just based on a google exchange rate. So if the import/shipping and whatever the bank charges for exchange comes in at or under $182CAD this deal would be on par but with the caveat of the huge volume buy. Perhaps it comes in even lower than that putting these at the new all-time-low for post-covid .223.

$4525 USD at 1.4 conversion is $6335 CAD. So, $0.6335/round not including shipping or 5% GST. Could be a deal depending on how much shipping is i guess.

Curious what the shipping would be. Day and ross may charge an extra residential fee for shipping on top of their regular shipping fee. Shipped via pallet?

Man I wish I won the lottery. This is the kind of stuff I’d be blowing my money on.

Flatbeds backing up 10k rounds to my front door.

A man can dream

Curious what the shipping would be. Day and ross may charge an extra residential fee for shipping on top of their regular shipping fee. Shipped via pallet?

Not sure folks on CGN can visualize 10k .223 rounds very well. A 1k box is like 7" tall, 6" wide and 18" long... 10K rounds isn't coming on a flat deck, it's probably not coming on a pallet either. Most likely it'll be a 3 or 4 part shipment of a few boxes taped to eachother. At best you might get the UPS guy busting out the dolly to bring it up to the porch for you.

Not sure folks on CGN can visualize 10k .223 rounds very well. A 1k box is like 7" tall, 6" wide and 18" long... 10K rounds isn't coming on a flat deck, it's probably not coming on a pallet either. Most likely it'll be a 3 or 4 part shipment of a few boxes taped to eachother. At best you might get the UPS guy busting out the dolly to bring it up to the porch for you.

I can visualize fine. Not sure you can though. A thousand rounds weighs close to 27 lbs, plus packaging etc, lets say 30 lbs. Thats approximately a 300 lb shipment. There's a weight limit per package or box, so a lot of multi box shipments, at least 5 possibly 10. Can't remember if the weight limit is 50 lbs or less or 75 per package. 2 boxes taped together at that weight is a disaster waiting to happen and I think if by courier and not by freight you are talking huge $$.
And the op states day and Ross shipping and as far as I know they do freight/ pallets and not courier but not 100% sure

I can visualize fine. Not sure you can though. A thousand rounds weighs close to 27 lbs, plus packaging etc, lets say 30 lbs. Thats approximately a 300 lb shipment. There's a weight limit per package or box, so a lot of multi box shipments, at least 5 possibly 10. Can't remember if the weight limit is 50 lbs or less or 75 per package. 2 boxes taped together at that weight is a disaster waiting to happen and I think if by courier and not by freight you are talking huge $$.
And the op states day and Ross shipping and as far as I know they do freight/ pallets and not courier but not 100% sure

I just got 3 cases of MREs taped together via Fedex for a total weight of over 60lb and a big awkward lift, and my girlfriend picked it up at the post office lol. Would not be surprised at all to see 2 or even 3 cases of 1000 taped together.

1000 round cases of PMC come in a box about the size of a 15 pack of beer. I've had 10k of .223 delivered lots of times and they are usually just 10 singular boxes from UPS. Day and Ross strap them to a pallet and make a big deal out of dropping off 10 little boxes. :)

Back
Top Bottom