The all new Famae flat top.

We met with them at SHOT currently they are expected to ship in April. They have to get permits and it is taking a long time :(

Just to recap they are being provided free of charge to all owners from our shipment/import. We will also be supplying with them the missing cleaning kit and sling as well, free of charge.

We are also working on more 542 mags to come in as well. We are getting extra as it seems there is a shortage currently :)

Any word on those things that were promised?

My dear friend @Mikehenrybell is waiting and April is almost over!!

Can't believe my dumb ass missed this with all the T81M underfolder hype. Got to many 81s now and zero 308 goodness

you're not missing much. it is nice but honestly very cheaply made, the handguards are a quarter inch too short. The grips are so flimsy they twist in your hand. And the optic mount is absolute crap, there is a distance between the aluminum picatinny and the flat top of about 20-30 thousands of an inch and it flexes. For the money there are a few more nicer options more modern. BCL is coming out with a 308 the tavor the crusader, Gotenda has an M1, it's nice to have in a collection if you can throw the cash around.

We met with them at SHOT currently they are expected to ship in April. They have to get permits and it is taking a long time :(

Just to recap they are being provided free of charge to all owners from our shipment/import. We will also be supplying with them the missing cleaning kit and sling as well, free of charge.

We are also working on more 542 mags to come in as well. We are getting extra as it seems there is a shortage currently :)

We are still waiting on the shipment with the replacement and missing parts. April came and went. May came and went as well we are now in June. Will we ever see these items or was it just a way to pacify the gullible.
My friend @Mikehenrybell is already feeling slapped in the face and he is waiting for those items to materialize from words to items.
Thanks!!

Still can’t get a return email or phone call from Tactical Imports after months of waiting for a replacement to my defective forehand on FAMAE…

I keep calling and writing… very disappointing.

Still can’t get a return email or phone call from Tactical Imports after months of waiting for a replacement to my defective forehand on FAMAE…

I keep calling and writing… very disappointing.

Is it that the foregrip is too short? If so, TI is aware of the issue and has said they'll send out replacements when available.

That’s it. I have been waiting 4 months. No ETA and no reply to my emails…

FAMAE is a Chilean state-owned firearms manufacturer that is mired in red tape.

I have my doubts that the longer guards will ever be produced, but TI says they’re coming.

Hurry up and wait, or just forget about the whole thing and if they show up, they show up.

My friend tried his new one, and the accuracy is pretty good, he could get a 1 - 1.5 inch group after three rounds at 50 yards using good ammunition, and then perhaps a flier due to the heavy trigger.

The mag is really too expensive for its quality.

My friend tried his new one, and the accuracy is pretty good, he could get a 1 - 1.5 inch group after three rounds at 50 yards using good ammunition, and then perhaps a flier due to the heavy trigger.

The mag is really too expensive for its quality.

Mine is also very accurate, I struggle with the trigger tho.

The mags aren't that expensive when you consider that they are proprietary and reliable.

Back
Top Bottom