$679 MagTech 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ 2000 Rds Free Shipping

SolelyOutdoors

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
magtech 9mm 124.jpg

Since its creation in 1990, Magtech has become one of the most successful ammunition brands in the world, building its reputation on quality, consistency and reliability. From sport shooting to self-defense, as well as tactical and law enforcement applications, Magtech offers a wide range of products for every need. Magtech is a member of CBC Global Ammunition, the holding for a group of companies internationally active in the ammunition sector: CBC Brazil, Magtech Ammunition USA, MEN Germany and Sellier & Bellot Czech Republic.

The comprehensive range of CBC Global Ammunition products is exported to over 100 countries, meeting the needs of Military, Law Enforcement and Commercial markets. CBC Global Ammunition today is one of the largest suppliers of ammunition to NATO and allied forces, worldwide. Together, the CBC Global Ammunition operations employ more than 3,500 skilled workers and produce over 1.5 billion rounds of ammunition each year.

Full Metal Jacket projectiles are the ideal choice for training, target shooting and general range use. Magtech FMJ ammunition delivers reliable, accurate performance on the range. Available in a wide variety of calibers and bullet weights along with supersonic and subsonic options where applicable.

Specifications:

Caliber: 9mm
Bullet Type: FMJ
Bullet Weight: 124gr
Case: Brass
Primer: Small Pistol Primer 1-1/2
Ballistic Coeficient: 0.16
Muzzle Velocity: 1109 fps
Muzzle Energy: 339 ft.lbs
Part #: 9B

Attachments

• magtech 9mm 124.jpg
    magtech 9mm 124.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,073
Last edited:
I don’t get it ! I’m trying to buy online but continues to ask me to select shipping option . I hit Free and it keeps asking for shipping so I can’t purchase
HELP PLEASE
Solely

I don’t get it ! I’m trying to buy online but continues to ask me to select shipping option . I hit Free and it keeps asking for shipping so I can’t purchase
HELP PLEASE
Solely

Did you make an account?

Enter your PAL info and everything?

Try cleaning your history and cookies and start over

Yes to the PAL and everything else but did not make an account I think I have one but I’m not at home and don’t have the information with me

Reset your account and password

I know it takes a little time , I am sure it will work better that way

I've noticed lately alot of retailers don't even have to option to "checkout as guest" they want full accounts made

Back
Top Bottom