**UPDATE** for CZ Bren 2 MS Barrel Components only at Dlask Arms Corp.

The benefit to this trunion is if you had an 11" original rifle and got the dlask nr barrel it would allow, easier "swaps"

I am thinking the marstar 16" would not play a huge benefit. Or I could be misinformed

The benefit to this trunion is if you had an 11" original rifle and got the dlask nr barrel it would allow, easier "swaps"

I am thinking the marstar 16" would not play a huge benefit. Or I could be misinformed

Exactly. It also makes the factory barrel 'sellable' since it is now mostly complete and someone else could souce the few small components needed.

I forgot to mention we are also looking at making bolt heads, mostly in 7.62 diameter so you would have the option that CZ made these rifles for - caliber conversion. A complete assembly is the end goal if we can finaggle it, a drop on barrel in 7.62x39 or even .300 Blackout along with a bolt head to finish the conversion.

Any interest in this ? No, it wouldn't be cheap, most likely in the $1200-$1400 range for the full meal deal, new drop-on barrel and bolt etc. Pricing of course depends on quantities.

I got excited at the post, but I still need the 18inch barrel for the short gas block 5.56 !

Any news if these will be available again?

Exactly. It also makes the factory barrel 'sellable' since it is now mostly complete and someone else could souce the few small components needed.

I forgot to mention we are also looking at making bolt heads, mostly in 7.62 diameter so you would have the option that CZ made these rifles for - caliber conversion. A complete assembly is the end goal if we can finaggle it, a drop on barrel in 7.62x39 or even .300 Blackout along with a bolt head to finish the conversion.

Any interest in this ? No, it wouldn't be cheap, most likely in the $1200-$1400 range for the full meal deal, new drop-on barrel and bolt etc. Pricing of course depends on quantities.

I'm interested in that. Also placed a preorder.

I measured my barrel journal on my 8" CZ-USA IRG sourced .223 Bren2 MS and I can confirm it is 16mm.

Last edited:
6.5 Grendel & 6mm arc Bolt Head ?, the 7.62×39 bolt, has a bolt face depth of .125” or so the 6.5 Grendel & 6mm arc needs a bolt face depth of .136”.
maybe one day ????.

So if I purchase the CZ hand guard kit with the piston rod and spring, then purchase the HB Industries, CZ Bren 2 Optimized Gas Regulator, 11.00", would that be all that’s needed to complete the 11” barrel (with the trunnion and gas block attached)?

How do u know if I have a 16 or 18 mm

Digital or dial calipers around the barrel journal. Anywhere near the gas port hole works.

There's so many different versions of this gun I measured mine just to make sure.

Princess Auto sells calipers dirt cheap....

I sold my 11” barrel a while back, then saw that these parts are a reality, purchased another 11” barrel on #######, preordered the 16mm option from Dlask, now waiting for the barrel to arrive. Am I just an idiot, or a lucky idiot? ������

So if I purchase the CZ hand guard kit with the piston rod and spring, then purchase the HB Industries, CZ Bren 2 Optimized Gas Regulator, 11.00", would that be all that’s needed to complete the 11” barrel (with the trunnion and gas block attached)?

X2. How can we source to make this a ‘drop in’ swap

Back
Top Bottom