Bill C-21 Passed in Senate - What now?

sounds like the are going after pinned mags and black guns for now

there is stuff in there about guns being OK if made before the law comes to force (est Jan 14, 2024) there's going to be a lot of fun interpretations as to what we keep and what we dont

not a lot of talk if any about "buying back" anything

good thing the waters not frozen, time for a canoe trip!!

IMG_6022_mike_pawn_sticker_6__06175.1661502928.JPG

When you say pinned mags, do you mean only handgun pinned mags or like the ar15 mags or both? I just need to know what I should be buying before it’s too late.

Buy wk180 will not be on banned list

Yes it will lol, c21 shrines into law that in Canada a assault rifle is any center fire rifle with a detachable mag. They are banning all "assault rifles" bud. They are going to ban all semis with mags first, then their mag law will ban all the rest as it's stated it doesn't matter what caliber, type I.e lever, shotgun, bolt action ect if it holds more then 5 rounds it verboten. They are going after everything. Ppl need to wake up and stop being naive. That's why we are here in the first place ffa.

Ask the other 330,000+ people who have signed it. This is the highest signed petition EVER and has over a week left.
Give your head a shake and sign it

Sorry!

The last one was the largest one ever too. Unfortunately they're under no obligation to obey a petition regardless hwo many people sign it. They don't give a #### about you, me, or any petition that goes against their narrative. If it was a petition to ban guns, even with only 1000 signatures, they'd talk about it every 5 seconds, hold it up as the gospel and will of the people. But this will get ignored and buried as usual. Nobody will report on it. Nobody will know about it. Nobody will care.

we got what they voted for keep flooding the country with immigrants that do not contribute to the country

I came to Canada as an immigrant. I an a gun owner. I have been making contributions to this country for three decades. All my immigrant friends have been making contributions to this country. Please do not turn this into an anti- mmigrant movement.

I came to Canada as an immigrant. I an a gun owner. I have been making contributions to this country for three decades. All my immigrant friends have been making contributions to this country. Please do not turn this into an anti- mmigrant movement.

Agreed, I came to Canada 50 yrs ago as an immigrant as well, but the requirements in those days were totally different than today, we had to have qualifications, be fluent in English, have prospect of being able to find employment.
Nowadays they seem to let anyone in if they claim to be a refugee from a who knows where.

Back
Top Bottom