Amazing Buy....You will just have to wait a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time we off this we will will be selling single units for $109.95 and 2 or more for $99.95 each. With the limited mark up on these, it only makes sense to sell these for $99 each when multiples are ordered.

So now I can't buy a single for $99, it's already going up $10? Can't catch a break anywhere eh. I couldn't even get one fast enough the first round and inflation already up $10 in 4 days. Cool cool.

So now I can't buy a single for $99, it's already going up $10? Can't catch a break anywhere eh.

Muffin really!

If you can't afford the ten bucks, you can't afford to feed the firearm it will go on.

Why don't we start a Go-Fund-Me for you.

Hopefully our bank accounts do not get frozen by the corrupt Liberals!........:(

Muffin really!

If you can't afford the ten bucks, you can't afford to feed the firearm it will go on.

Why don't we start a Go-Fund-Me for you.

Hopefully our bank accounts do not get frozen by the corrupt Liberals!........:(

Do it up buttercup. It's not about the $10 smartass, it's about already changing the price 4 days later. And you're the typical CGN'r to immediately turn a comment into something trucker convoy related:ang

Do it up buttercup. It's not about the $10 smartass, it's about already changing the price 4 days later. And you're the typical CGN'r to immediately turn a comment into something trucker convoy related:ang

Honk, Honk, Honk!

Freedom Baby!.....:)

I guess I'm one of the fringe minority minded.

Shall I lend you the ten bucks? Or will you be okay?

So now I can't buy a single for $99, it's already going up $10? Can't catch a break anywhere eh. I couldn't even get one fast enough the first round and inflation already up $10 in 4 days. Cool cool.

Thunderhog is right, you're b*ching because they raised the price 10$ - should retailers never get paid a little extra ever in a VERY competitive space? "I couldn't even get one fast enough the first round" yeah they ran out. I went to home depot and they ran out of the backsplash I wanted, that's because someone else bought it. I didn't blame them. Lol.

There is something to be said for bringing a product out (through multiple retailers) advertised at a specific price, and then raising the price soon after based on increasing sales. Is the $10 passed on from a distributor increase? Will other retailers be increasing the $10 as well? If not, it seems a bit shady and greedy.

There is something to be said for bringing a product out (through multiple retailers) advertised at a specific price, and then raising the price soon after based on increasing sales. Is the $10 passed on from a distributor increase? Will other retailers be increasing the $10 as well? If not, it seems a bit shady and greedy.

After the first batch we relised with Packing and shipping single units on an order just breaks even for the time involved. We get it, its greedy and shady to do more than break even. It should be an honor to loose money.

Riton is taking a massive beating in clearing products out the way they are doing it.

Here is a bit of a inside scoop on what is going on in the industry. If you look at the current promotions going on in the dealer threads, just under half of them are money loosing sales. They do not even reflect replacement cost. We did not make it one of the largest dealer show this year, so we were behind a bit on the pricing. From what we saw get thrown up for sales on other dealers threads, we assumed that prices for next year came down. Wrong, when pricing came in, most items were up 7%.
Its a small world, and unfourtunate that it has come to this, however being the cheapest and staying operating are now two different things.

If $10 is such an issue, than its better to save $100 and not buy a discounted optic, or buy 2 and you will not have to stress over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom